• To obtain a position in a creative environment that will provide the opportunity for further career growth and development.
• Excellent customer service skills, with a problem solving and goal-oriented approach.
• Hospitality service foundations, building close customer and Professional relationships.
• Extremely creative and detail-oriented.
• Strong sense of color, textile, and accessory coordination.
• Fashion illustration, garment construction, and fashion styling skills.
• Excellent communication, editing, and creative writing skills.
• Comprehensive hands on experience with computer applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Macintosh Systems, and the internet.
• Graphic Design, and Social Media networking, and...