SKILLS AND ABILITIES
OFFICE MANAGEMENT AND SKILLS
• Training in project management, meeting and conference planning, and travel arrangements.
• Keyboarding speed of 67 wpm.
• Training in the theory of organizational behaviour.
• Training in basic bookkeeping.
• Learned the appropriate method of filing and records management using alphabetic, geographic, numeric, and subject filing systems.
• Excellent time management skills.
WRITING AND PROOFREADING SKILLS
• Conducted research, cited works, and wrote essays and research papers.
• Learned to write effective business letters, business reports, and memorandums.
• Made use of reference materials to correct and edit spelling, grammar, and word usage in essays, business reports, business letters, and...