Brigham Young University-Idaho
Bachelor of Science in English, 2007-09
• Worked in a team to publish an in-class, seventy-two page magazine composed of solicited articles written by rival publishing teams
• Created numerous complex Power Point presentations designed to sell books
• Participated in group editing workshops with fellow students over three semesters
Employment Walkers Bluff Winery 2008-10
• Prepared presentations for all food items across 7 different menus to suggest to customers, including wine history for 50 specific wines, fresh fish origins, and details of each menu item ingredients and method of preparation.
• Maintained professional attitude and appearance in a rugged outdoor setting, serving customers and carrying large coolers/equipment in...