In need of a decree to be drafted so that the judge can sign.

I am in search of a paralegal who can draw up corrected decree so the judge can sign.
Previously submitted to the Family District
Court 360 Fort Worth Texas are:

A waiver to terminate of holding of child support

A Waiver of service (to serve) - respondent already stands in agreement and signed a waiver of service

A waiver stopping employment ( garnishing of wages)

However, the litigant received a notice from the court via email that the document is not in a form where the judge can sign.