We are looking for an enthusiastic male singer for a prominent children's YouTube channel. Looking for someone who can imitate a boy (around 10 years of age). A great target reference is Simba's "I just can't Wait to be King."
- Must be able to sing on pitch with energy and enthusiasm.
- Able to understand and take singing direction - more breathy/more nasal or resonance.
- Must have a home studio set up to record or access to a studio on a regular basis.
- Must be able to export a raw, un-edited vocal track at audio specs requested.
- Must be able to meet deadlines.
Here is an example of some of our previous work (Looking for this sound or a little younger):
If interested, please send in your website, portfolio and any similar works. It is ideal if the candidate has children's music or character voice experience, but not required..
The budget is $25 per song, but multiple songs can be sung within an hour. There are 10 songs to start and ongoing work if all goes well!