Freelance Writing – Living Three Hundred Main
We are looking for a talented wordsmith, poised to deliver both short and long form articles to our local Winnipeg apartment/living blog on a weekly basis.
The Employer: 300 Main
300 Main is owned by Artis REIT, and managed by Marwest Property Management.
About 300 Main
Living at 300 Main is a blog for the development of 300 Main a luxury rental apartment tower located in downtown Winnipeg MB.
300 Main provides a modern, upscale home that complements your specific lifestyle choices. Whether you enjoy the arts, sports or great food, downtown Winnipeg has it all; and 300 Main invites you to live in the center of the best Winnipeg has to offer.
300 Main is a home for the urban professional, with a desire to succeed; the young modernist concerned about their environmental footprint; and the seasoned couple freeing up time for most important things in life. It is for those wanting to streamline their life, to simplify their lifestyles and uncomplicate their environment. This is a home that allows the freedom to explore the urban landscape and dive into the arts and culture of the vibrant city.
You can be 10 minutes from anywhere; your office, your game, your restaurant, your fitness centre, and your perfect “triple, grande, soy, no foam latte.”
Our Vision and Content Strategy for “Living at 300 Main”
The ideal candidate will be “plugged-in” to the local scene, a part of the culture and currently living in the Winnipeg area. Our blog will feature articles that help position our brand and share a like-minded vision for life/work balance. Our goal is to present interesting ideas, motivational thought, aesthetic design and practical solutions that inspire people to consider a lifestyle that includes apartment living in downtown Winnipeg. We aim to educate people on the benefits of a rental lifestyle and be an authority on Winnipeg culture and events.
Tone/Style details for our blog:
- Conversational tone
- Post must help readers either accomplish, learn, and/or experience something. Be Specific (ie. lifehacks, bodyweight exercises you can do in your apartment, what to expect at a downtown event, etc.)
- Detailed explanations of living an urban lifestyle
- Does not follow conventional 5 paragraph essay format – short concise paragraphs that are easy to read
- Fully formatted sections to make posts easy to skim through
- You must have a passion for culture, art and community.
- You are a storyteller.
- You can come up with story ideas with minimal guidance.
Interested? Please apply for job.