I am seeking for 5-10 game designers who meet the criteria below for a game consultation job:
• The ability to explain the security measures needed for a computer game clearly.
• Participants must have at least one year experience in game design.
• Participants must hold a degree or certificate in computer science, game design, computer engineering, or any other discipline related to game design. It is not necessary to have a degree. Any certificate related to computer science, game design, computer engineering, or any other discipline related to game design will be acceptable. For example, certificate in digital media, Animation, Graphic, entertainment etc. If the designer attended any course related to computer science, game design, computer engineering, or any other discipline related to game and she /he has a certificate of completion will also be acceptable.
• Participants must be located in the United States.
• Participants must have experience in computer game security.
If you meet the criteria mentioned above please apply for this job.
The consultation job consists of 9 main questions related to the security of computer game that the designer has to answer. The goal of those questions is to find out the security measures that are needed to have a secure computer game.
Each designer will received a compensation between $100- $250 based on the experience. After I review your application, I will ensure that you meet the criteria that I listed above. If you met the criteria, then I will send you my offer for possible hire.