Participate in the development of a new Web project (Front End and Back End) as well as continuous improvements made by ensuring compliance with good coding practices.
Build and develop a REST API to facilitate integration to our ERP with the rest of the team.
Contribute to the improvement and continuous optimization of these implementations.
Test and validate certain features.
• Demonstrates rigor and precision in writing his code.
• Attention to detail and quality.
• Good ability to adapt to changes.
• Be on the lookout for innovations.
• Loves to work in a team.
• Good knowledge of English.
Experience and computer skills:
• Web development - essential (3 years).
• ASP .NET MVC - Essential (3 years).
• C # - Essential (3 years).
• MSSQL T-SQL (2 years).
• REST API - essential (2 years).
• Angular version 2 and above - essential (1 year).
• Node.js - essential (1 year).
• HTML, CSS - Essential (3 years).
• Dynamic AX 2009/2012 - asset.
• Knowledge in structure to give ERP - asset.
• Git or other source code managers - asset.