Finish .net task management productivity program. The program is 95% complete
• Manager tasks
• Manage projects
• Manager teams
• Fast, FREE, Easy to use! No downloads
• Home Page
• Personal Task
• Assigned Tasks
• accept extension for X days.
• w/completed button and details
• Task Page
• Short Description of Task
• Start Date
• Drop down calendar
• Completion date
• Drop down
• Review Date
• Assigned to
• Email address
• email address
• email addresses
• Contact Phone Number
• permission to extend completion date
• Yes or No
• Request to extend
• on the task form received by Assignee
• Nag factor or level
• Review date
• Delivery date
• or tied to previous task completion
• Should look lik outlook
• Multiple assignees
• Assignors/Assignees phone #'s email and name
• Attachments Browse
• Time of day. need to consider time zones set to computers time.
• [ Priority: 5 ] [ Percent Done: 50% ] When you are sent a task it automatically opens an account holding your tasks. they should enter a pass code. Default pass code is 123456 Should we random apply pass codes to new users and then let them change it whenever they want?
• Assignee page
• When you get a task in your email for the 1st time it takes you to MDTM's home page where you can operate as a guest or registered user. The system will already have your name and email. There will be no need to register at that point, just register a pass word.
• You can change your name and details except for email address at this time
• When you check completed on a task it opens a popup that allows you to send a note to the assignor
• Self tasks
• Assigned Tasks
• email assignee: Button w/accept or decline takes you to web page
• Sorts on new, unfinished, completed, start date, completion date,
To use your application:
• When you register, it should give you an icon in your tray. That will take you to your home page
• Notifies that they haven't opened or dealt with the email or task anywhere they push on the page takes them to the website
• Also notifies Assignor
• Can you click on a button in an email and have it input it to the website
• Words: Ballbuster Assignment Designate Assign undertaking Manhattan Project Project Management Discipline Optimize Allocation Dependency Gantt Charts Terminal Elements Float event chain
• Mad Dog Task Manager
• Planning phases
• Task Manager needs to look like a 5 X 7 card
• Use as many dropdowns as possible
• Need to be able to delay delivery of a task---It could be tied to the completion of a previous task
You forgot something!
This is Rick Murphy and I’m inviting you to participate by using one of the best business and personal tools to come along since spreadsheets. Mad Dog Task Manager will help you keep your projects on track and on time and will ensure your future success. …and it is Free!
It is simple; just log in by going to www.MadDogTaskManager.com and sign in.
From there you can assign tasks to yourself as well as other business associates or family members. Talk about convenient! The system is on the web so you can access it anywhere you can get on the internet. It will send you reminders from time to time to keep you moving towards your goals.
Well, it’s better than that! www.MadDogTaskManager.com keeps track of every task whether to yourself or others. Follows up with reminders and is web-based so you can get to it from anywhere in the world.
Sign in to www.MadDogTaskManager.com and enjoy this free tool. It will change your life!