If you’re all about customer service and thrive on teams where communication, creativity, and cooperation are encouraged, this may be the place for you.
This role will support the Email Marketing team with campaign execution, reporting, and project coordination responsible for executing 10-20 email campaigns per week.
Successful candidates will have a strong sense of quality control and attention to detail, the ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment and communicate effectively with leadership, exceptional organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task.
A demonstrated understanding of email coding best practices particularly responsive email and landing pages. This position reports to the Corporate Email Marketing Specialist.
Position specific responsibilities:
• Own day-to-day execution of email marketing campaigns; including scheduling, creating, proofing, testing, and QA of email campaigns to ensure accurate and error-free execution of links, content and targeted assets.
• Validate and test email functionality and appearance across browsers and platforms
• Maintain a very high standard of quality by delivering assets that are bug-free and thoroughly QA’d
• Manage email calendar
• Perform QA including link checks, on each email prior to deployment
• Troubleshoot any technical issues as required
• Effectively manage multiple concurrent projects