ADVANCED CORP AGENTS, Chicago, IL
We are growing and looking for high-energy candidates to grow with us!
We have an immediate Full-Time Opportunity for an experienced Admin Assistant / Legal Assistant / Customer Service Representative with a positive attitude and a desire for long-term growth. We provide nationwide legal research, corporate filings and registered agent services to a variety of law firms, lenders and risk management firms. This is a great opportunity for professionals who would like to work at a small, private company in Chicago with a relaxed, friendly atmosphere. The ideal candidate takes pride in thoroughness & accuracy, can multi-task in a fast-paced environment; and has a competitive spirit to complete tasks efficiently and move on to the next challenge.
• Minimum of 3 years of professional office experience.
• Detail-oriented and deadline-driven.
• Self-starter & quick learner with proactive critical thinking and problem-solving
• Exceptional organizational skills necessary for multi-tasking.
• Strong verbal & written communication skills.
• Minimum 55 WPM with accuracy.
• Online corporate and legal research for business transactions.
• Document filing and coordination of filing projects, including Corp/LLC
Formations, Annual Reports, UCC filings, etc.
• Extensive interaction with clients, co-workers, online State filing systems and Govt. agencies.
• Coordinate vendors who may help with searching, filing and document retrieval.
• Generate invoices using QuickBooks and create reports in MS Word & Excel to
provide our clients with timely, thorough and accurate results.
• General office duties, including but not limited to telephone, scanning, typing and
• Familiarity with Corporate/LLC Business Filings and Annual Reports.
• Familiarity with Legal Documents and Court Dockets.
• Familiarity with UCCs, Tax Liens, Judgments.
• Corporate and Commercial RE Legal Assistant/Paralegal experience.
• 40 hours per week, 8:00am to 5:00pm w/ 1-hour lunch break.
• Some flexibility needed (rare OT opportunities).
• Small, casual, friendly atmosphere with 5-8 employees.
• Oftentimes a fast-paced, hectic work environment.
• Employees work autonomously and as a team.
• Salary Commensurate with experience.
• Opportunity to earn monthly bonuses.
• Full Benefits Package: Health Ins (Med, Dental & Vision), Vacation Days, Sick
Days, Personal Days, 401k and Seven Paid Federal Holidays.
Please reply with Cover Letter, Resume and Salary Requirements at your earliest chance.