We need a creative, hard-working writing professional who can apply their writing talents, especially blog writing, as part of our content marketing efforts. The content writer will be responsible for conceptualizing and crafting long-from content that will build the Mockplus brand and help the marketing team achieve sales goals. Our ideal candidate is someone with a strong background in writing, communication and content marketing with a solid understanding of SEO principles and best practices. Also, the ability to review content of website, software and tutorials for grammar, style and brand will be a big plus.
Summary of Position:
- Research, Write & Draft SEO-ready content for company blogs.
- Correct grammatical or compositional errors in original copy.
- Proofread, review and edit documents for accurate web content.
- Validates the accuracy of changes to all documentations related to software.
Skills and Requirements:
- 2+ years of content writing and proofreading experience.
- Experience producing content for blogs and websites as well as with channel-specific content (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.).
- Sharp attention to detail for grammar, spelling, and punctuation and adherence to brand guidelines.
- Experience with SEO-rich copy-writing, blogging, editing, content strategy, advertising and branding.
- Able to meet tight deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Able to have an excellent command of the English/Japanese language (writing skills & verbal).
- Able to know well about UX/UI Design industry a plus.