Our company is looking for digitally-savvy, articulate and whip-smart content marketing writers to produce high quality marketing articles/pieces for a range of niches in various client verticals. Writers must have a flair for creating and distributing valuable, relevant content using a consistent voice and tone. Articles must also attract and retain consumer audiences, while also bolstering Google search results.
• Reside in North America (Canada or the U.S. only)
• Be able to write 10-20 posts per week (best suited for full-time freelancers wanting consistent work)
• Background in journalism or past experience in the content marketing space
• Portfolio of recent work/writing samples
• Must be 100% comfortable in the digital space – our company uses our own proprietary automated digital content distribution platform that all writers will be working in
• Familiarity with social and digital strategies
• Ability to adapt to shifting digital strategies and technical requirements for full content optimization
• SEO/SMO proficiency
• Strong CMS proficiency
• Ability to research/pitch/generate your own topic ideas to suit the client vertical that you are assigned
• Flair and creativity with a serious energy or edge to their writing
• Ability to produce content in a timely fashion with a high degree of accuracy
• Ability to accept edits/constructive criticism from team lead (at the beginning), then move into an autonomous role where you will be working independently
You will be using our own content distribution platform engine (CMS) to publish entries. A STRONG degree of proficiency & history of CMS and other blog platform use a must -
Only those with strong writing samples, past & current clients work samples will be considered.