Advantage was formed in 1987 in Southern California. In the three-year period leading up to April 2000, 18 Tier 1 companies throughout North America joined Advantage, and our goal of becoming the leading sales and marketing agency serving the consumer packaged goods industry was achieved.
Advantage Solutions was formed in 1987 on founder Sonny King’s vision of building a national sales and marketing agency focused on unparalleled service, customized solutions, and outstanding results. Today we are the leading sales and marketing agency in the industry with a workforce of over 40?,000 talented associates generating over $65B in sales.
Our performance speaks for itself. Since our national alignment in 1997, Advantage has grown significantly, more than doubling our size. This success has fueled our vision of “Winning Together” with all of our associates, clients, customers, and shareholders. You feel the performance-driven spirit throughout the hallways of our offices and wherever we sit onsite with clients and customers. Driven by our mission, vision, and values, we are always willing to go that extra mile for our clients, and are never satisfied with delivering anything less than excellence.
The account Clerk is to build sales by prospecting for new clients and generate income by nurturing existing customer relationships. These professionals are in charge of account service, acting as a liaison between their company and a select group of clients. The account clerk in this position needs to be able to work with many different kinds of people and be able to adapt to a lot of different situations.
-Must be motivated, organized, and possess good communication skills
- Demonstrate working knowledge of computer software packages, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Word
- Understand finance and accounting principles and practices, financial markets, and banking
-Must be fluent in communication and English
-Must have a clear criminal charge record
-Must be at least 40wpm average
-Must be 18+ average.
- Analyze and compare facts and figures, using logic to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Compile monthly financial reports and prepare invoices for clients
- Coordinate organizational and administrative tasks and support payables and receivables