We are the premier educational materials company based in Atlanta, GA, servicing schools and students throughout the country. You would have the opportunity to create fun, educational videos to help high school students nationwide. You'd also be a member of a creative and fun team of young professionals.
Work as part of a small team producing 50-60, three-to-five minute videos. Each video includes text animations/transitions/motion graphics. You'll be working alongside our character animator, a voice-over artist, and creative director to design educational and entertaining videos.
Example video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXQXPOyjDZU
Your work flow on each video is as follows:
1) Receive a 3-5 minute voice-over audio file and storyboard.
2) Receive any animations from the character animator.
3) Discuss any questions you may have with the team.
4) Build the video in After Effects to match storyboard/audio.
5) Receive edits
6) Implement edits
* Strong sense of visual aesthetics and attention to detail
* Ready and willing to learn new skills as the project demands
* Smart, honest, and willing to ask questions
* Strong problem-solving skills
* Able to manage time and meet deadlines
* Must be located in Atlanta, GA
* Mastery of Adobe After Effects CS5.5 or 6
* Experience in Adobe Flash
* Experience working on a team
* Experience with text animation
* Experience working with storyboards and receiving edits
* Bachelor's degree in relevant field
* 1-2 years of video editing/design
* 3+ years of video editing/design
* Experience editing and mastering audio
* Experience with educational materials