Don't have an account?
Join As Freelancer
Join As Employer
Post Your Job
Member Of (4)
Drawers In Georgia
Illustrators In Georgia
Freelance Drawer & Illustrator
♥ Give Kudos
SQL Programmer possesses strong T-SQL, SSRS, analytical and report writing skills and meets/exceeds customer expectations by delivering high quality products. Extensive experience writing T-SQL and Stored Procedures in a SQL Server environment.
Outcomes Health Information Services Nov 2010 - Present
SQL Programmer/SSRS Reports Developer
Developing SQL Stored Procedures and SSRS reports per customer specifications.
• Developing many reports for internal customers in a team environment. The team consists of a Project Manager, Business Analyst and internal customer representatives. All reports are created using SSRS 2008 and SQL Server 2005. 90% of the reports require stored procedures to be written while the remaining 10% come from existing
Dacula, Georgia, United States
Terms of Service
© 2018 Freelanced.com. All rights reserved.