Unit 82. 2720 Rundleson Road N.E.
Calgary, AB T1Y 3Z4
Ph: (403) 454-3080
I desire a full time career opportunity working at home to continue expanding my knowledge and advance my skills so that I may achieve my long-term goal of staying at home with my son which will provide me with a challenging avenue to significantly contribute to your Company.
1. Computer skills: Intermediate Level in Microsoft Office 2003, and Company Database experience (Synergy & File maker Pro).
2. Data entry skills with numerous inventory and price updates as well as inputting staff hours for company payroll. Also have 2 years experience with citrix (payroll database while maintaining 1000 employees on a bi-weekly basis.
3. A result oriented supervisor with vital project management experience including staff supervision.
4. Excellent conflict management skills enhanced by self-direction and self-motivation, and goal oriented.
5. Solid public relation skills with diplomatic tact to provide successful resolution in stressful situations.
6. Consistently successful in maintaining excellent client relations by applying strong interpersonal and communication skills.
7. Self motivated and quick learner expanding my skills as well as performance.
8. Able to speak some Flemish.
Payroll Administrator (promotion)
Moxies Classic Grill Home Office
April 2008-Aug 2010 (mat leave)
1. Responsible for 1000 hourly employees payroll for all of Canada on a bi-weekly basis, while maintaining database for terms and entering new hires as well as raises and information change updates.
2. Distributed T4’s when required for all active and inactive employees (5000)
3. Assist account’s payable for invoicing with Navision database.
4. Prepared statements for court ordered garnishments.
5. Answered payroll questions and inquires to Moxies staff, trained new payroll staff.
Moxies Classic Grill
Gaetz Ave. Red Deer November 2007 – April 2008
1. Calculate and process all hours worked from employees and send to the Corporate Office for pay stub production, sort and distribute pay stubs when they arrive from the Corporate Head Office.
2. Calculate and verify accuracy/Back of House tip outs of all cash bags and transaction sales received from Servers and deposit to bank on a daily basis.
3. Enter all sales and discounts on master spreadsheet daily to ensure accuracy and balancing.
4. Calculate and distribute tips to Hostess & Back of house staff bi-weekly.
2. Sort all invoices received and calculate separate costs for each account and approve for payment for the accounting department.
4. Verify and input all inventory received based on invoices received from Bridge Brand and other large vendors on a weekly bases.
5. Maintain petty cash and prepare documentation for reimbursement from Corporate Office weekly.
6. Prepare weekly documentation for Corporate Office for cost and budget control, as well as weekly deposit documentation/sales and invoices/inventory.
Assistant to Senior Director
Chartwells/Compass Group Catering
University of Calgary February 2007 - August 2007
1. Deposit daily cash sales for all accounts owned by company.
2. Input Payroll on company spreadsheet daily and forwarded to Head Office every Friday for pay stub production.
3. Sort and distribute pay stubs to all department heads bi-weekly when received.
4. Created Petty cash reports monthly as well as Gas receipt report received from company drivers for reimbursement.
5. Assisted Senior Director with multiple tasks including marketing promotions, cost control, and proof reading for new menu creation.
6. Updated Company Catering database for upcoming catering events and changes when requested by our clients, printed updates for Kitchen production daily. Printed daily summary for following day‘s functions to ensure accuracy.
7. Input new catering events and orders received by either fax or E-mail.
8. Create and posting menus, promotions and event signs for catering dept.
9. Updated daily order requests form each unit and print reports for Kitchen production daily, when returned, verify all has been received and reimburse them for missing items through weekly transfer reports, which is forwarded to accounting to invoice.
10. Entering inventory weekly from Kitchen, monthly inventory from units, print reports and forward to accounting.
11. Updated prices every month end for accuracy of cost control.
Temporary assistant to current business owner (family friend)
Private home business crafts company January 2006 - January 2007
1. Invoicing clients and tracking orders received.
Membership Support (to the Member Service Coordinator)
T.E.C. (The Executive Committee) Ltd., Calgary December 2003 - January 2006
1. Update and maintain new member database File maker Pro.
2. Assemble large quantity mail outs to CEO‘s and Members exceeding 1,000 every quarter.
3. Created multiple invoices for clients from 200 - 500 per day as required
4. Prepare files for monthly meetings for Chief Executives and Members.
5. Produce monthly evaluation reports for CEO‘s.
6. Organize courier shipments, Reception backup.
7. Maintain filing system & database.
Reception/Data entry Temporary position July-October 2003.
Intercon Security, Calgary
1. Computer skills used to provide a fast paced and successful corporation.
2. Interacted with Personnel to accomplish challenging goals, with self motivation to achieve results beyond expectations.
3. Team player always lending a hand to other personnel to achieve company goals in a fast paced and accurate professional manner.
4. Provide excellent customer service to Company clients and Personnel.
5. Always eager to learn anything I can to represent myself as a successful candidate and provide my knowledge to build an exciting corporation.
Administration/Management July 1999-July 2003.
Collacutt Luggage, Calgary
1. Began as a sales associate and rapidly advanced to management positions at higher Level stores due to outstanding job performance and strong dedication to the company.
2. Successfully supervised a professional sales team at various Collacutt group stores.
3. Implemented excellent conflict management skills to respond to problems and provide effective resolutions to clients and staff.
4. Actively developed, reviewed, and created store layouts and maintained current policy procedures as implemented by Head Office.
5. Weekly communication with District Manager for updates and achievements for further company growth.
6. Motivated staff with guidance and communication by listening, encouraging, and provide daily challenges resulting in successful increase productivity and great built reputation for the company.
High School Diploma. September 1995-June 1998.
Bowness High School, Calgary.
1. Completion of "How to be an outstanding receptionist" seminar.
2. Numerous Monthly Sales Certificates for best sales of the month compared to all stores in Canada (Collacutt Luggage)
ACTIVITIES AND INTERESTS:
1. Creating arts & crafts.
2. Geography and Foreign Cultures.
Available upon request.