Over 4 years of mechanical deign and manufacturing experience including:
• Vast experience in the following CAD softwares: Solidworks, Autodesk Inventor, Autodesk AutoCAD (2D and 3D), CATIA with practical experience in CAD files conversion from any to any fromat.
• machines' design and detailing in both 2D and 3D, and producing related manufacturing and assembly drawings.
• Producing assembly and manufacturing drawings as per required standards.
• In-depth experience in Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T), metal structures, sheetmetal, compressed air and water circuits and fittings and isolation for the electrical components.
• Modeling and preparing 3D models for 3D printing.
• Realistic rendering skills in PhotoView 360 and Cinema 4D.
• CNC machines programming with excellent simulation skills in Vericut.
• Making custom interactive softwares for automated design in Solidworks and CATIA using VBA.
• Plastic injection molds design, manufacturing and assembling.
• A preview of my latest and past products I designed or was involved in designing can be found in:
I also have a great experience in making professional graphic logo designs and abstracts mainly with Adobe illustrator.