To obtain a position where communication, analytical skills and self-motivation would contribute to the organization's success.
Summary of Qualifications:
• Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, Publisher and Excel.
• Remarkable ability to analyze reports and solve problems.
• Effective time management skills which produce efficient deadlines and allow for additional responsibilities.
• Excellent multi-tasking abilities with pleasant demeanor.
• Great communication in person and on the phone.
Kason Corporation, Millburn, NJ 2009-Present
Accounts Receivable / Customer Service
• Invoicing purchase orders
• Process credit card payments
• Quote customers on machinery parts
• General administrative duties and process orders placed by customers
• Mail management
• Demonstrated expertise at handling high volume calls via switchboard
• Data entry duties in Access and TCM
• Manage Data collection for Warehouse employees
• Excellent time management skills that allow for the multi-tasking of all responsibilities.
All-Ways Advertising Company, Bloomfield, NJ 2007-2009
• Create PowerPoint presentations.
• Experience with Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop Elements
• Negotiate price and availability with vendors.
• Quote customers on promotional items.
• Process sales data, sales progress reports and other sales related records and reports.
• Fax, scan and email quotes and invoices to customers.
• Data entry to track the delivery of orders, product samples and other necessary services to customers as directed by the sales staff or management.
• Billing of invoices to customers.
• Handle customer’s complaints and resolve problems.
Monarch Electric, West Caldwell, NJ 2006-2007
• Data Entry.
• Status claims.
• Organize packing slips in numeric order.
• Maintaining extensive filing system.
• Handle a 50 line switchboard.
• Heavy telephone support.
• Fax, filing and scanning
• Billing out monthly statements to customers.
• End of the month closing in Vista.
• Formatting, printing and binding staff reports
• General office duties.
McIntosh Industries, Hillside, NJ 2005-2006
• Manage all incoming calls.
• Enter bills into QuickBooks.
• General office duties.
Medical Account Services, Bloomfield, NJ 2004-2005
• Processes Medicare and Medicaid.
• Billing UB-92 Hospital claim forms.
• Maintained status of claims.
• Data entry.
• Scanning and copying.
• Filing patient’s charts.
• Backup for receptionist.
Charles P. Cohen, Attorney, Verona, NJ 2002-2003
• Handle high volume of calls.
• Maintaining correspondence.
• Eastwick College, HoHoKus RETS-Nutley, Nutley, NJ 2006-2007
Medical Billing/Coding Program
• Bloomfield High School, Bloomfield, NJ