P E T E R S C H E N K
WHAT I DO
Successfully drive production and creative for video content. Deliver engaging and effective
on-brand solutions and impactful story-telling. Direct/Produce/Shoot/Write/Edit/Graphics.
WHERE I’VE BEEN
2004-2012 Kohler Co. Kohler, WI
- Creative and technical lead for video production.
- Produce and distribute video programming for all Kohler global businesses, domestic
and international, exceeding 450 programs annually.
- Coordinate and direct contract employees and external production companies. Guiding
all phases of production from concept/script/shoot/post.
- Lead Editor/Videographer/Motion Graphic Designer.
- Establish and maintain all production and post-production equipment. Edit
- www.kohler.com/video My selects are located at the end of this resume.
2001-2004 Kohler Co. Kohler, WI
- Lead editor for all video content delivered internally/externally.
- Develop and design motion graphics.
- Establish media/asset management solutions.
- Phase in non-linear AVID/Final Cut systems.
- Develop interactive video experiences for web delivery. Creating and customizing Flash
players – encode/design/actionscript.
HOW I GOT HERE
2006 Future Media Concepts Boston, MA
Avid Certified User
1999-2002 University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee Milwaukee, WI
- New Direction Scholarship
1997-1999 New York University New York, NY
- Talent Grant
- Intern – Nickelodeon Television
THINGS I KNOW
Avid Media Composer. Adobe After Effects. Adobe Premiere. Cinema4D. Final Cut Pro.
Motion. LiveType. DVD Studio Pro. Photoshop. Illustrator. Macromedia Flash. Canon 5D.
XDCAM HD. Sony EX3. HVX-200. Photography. Exercise. Running. Traveling. Guitars.
Kayaking. My lady, my daughter and my dogs.
PEOPLE I’VE HELPED
Sheboygan Area United Way – Yearly Campaign Video.
John Michael Kohler Arts Center – Various Exhibit Pieces and Live Performances.
CBS Television – Freelance Editor, JB Awards.
Kohler Power Systems