fashionRomeo M. Oliveros
Mobile Number : 09108699186
Email address : firstname.lastname@example.org
Objective : To be a part of a company that advocates gifted artist of exceptional talent where my skills,
knowledge and competence will enable me to be an asset and to work in challenging position
that would assist your company in achieving growth and profit through maximum use of
Profile : 1. Ability to organize, coordinate, implement and control work related activities.
2. Punctual, self motivated and dedicated to job.
3. Able to handle stress and pressure and make decisions calmly.
4. Quick-learner and an excellent teamplayer.
5. Hardworker, descipline and responsible with a seal to progress.
6. Analytical mind in problem identification and solution formulation.
7. Open and adaptable to new ideas with positive attitude towards changes.
8. Deeply committed and responsible.
9. Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skill
Manali Tailoring and Embroidery
Fashion Designer/Managing Partner
PO Box 14167, Dubai -UAE
2000 – 2009
Spousabella Fashion And Embroidery
PO Box 51975, Dubai-UAE
1992 – 1999
PO Box 5222, Ruwi, Muscat Oman
1990 – 1992
• Accountable for the tactical and strategic management and oversee the day to day operation of the company to ensure high levels of customer service are met and employees inquiries are address in a timely and profesional manner.
• Responsible for capacity planning, production priorities and forecasting labor and equiptments requirements.
• Responsible for receipts issued to clients and disbursement of Petty Cash Fund.
• Prepares monthly accounting reports including company’s expenses and income.
• In-charge in preparing monthly performance report of every staff and or personnel.
• Provides link between production and other department fostering a productive team environment.
• Supervise staff in providing proper service to ensure clients’ satisfaction and implements best practices and continous improvement plan.
• Monitoring and follow-up legal documents in accordance to U.A.E. law to the owner to avoid penalties.
• Ensures high level of customers’ satisfaction and provides feedback to correct performance as required.
• Creates original and exceptional ideas to design all types of dresses of the clients from simple casual wear to wedding gowns and haute couture evening gowns.
• Attend to the needs of clients and suggest a proper combination of accessories for them (upon request).
• Explains properly the design to the company’s cutter for accuracy of making the clients’ dresses and to the clients as well.
• Responsible for machine operators and embroiderers
• Advise and suggest clients for the best dress suitable for them and recommends best textile to fit designers creation.
• Check and control quality of finished products.
• Follow up clients order and ensure its schedule for a ely delivery.tim
• Forecast trend of present and future fashion and suggests a creative idea for a successful fashion show.
• Assists in the creation of company catalogues.
• Active participation of organized fashion shows to establish and protect the company name.
• Sets and designs embroideries as well as fashion accessories that matches the dresses designed.
• Responsible in window dressing of the show case.
Makati, Metro Manila
1986 – 1989
Arabian American Oil Company
Computer Operator/ Storekeeper
PO Box 4743, Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
1980 – 1986
• Performed a variety of skilled storehouse activities, ensured proper documentation of work process and fed all data to the computer.
• Verified daily shipment.
• Acted as work director.
• Gave on the job training and job instruction to new employees to upgrade level of performance.
• Recommends changes in work methods and procedures.
• Inspects external conditions of containers and contents and answered questions pertaining to possible claims.
• Investigated inventory discrepancies and assisted to determine causes and suggested corrective actions.
• Operated forklift SR machines, and ST trolleys for operational efficiency and flexibility.
• Assisted segment supervisor in maintaining stock location system and initiated documentation for updating.
• Replenished storehouse stocks.
• Promoted good housekeeping and safe work practices.
• Performed other related duties such as : relieving administrative clerk during repatriation leave who deals with personal matters, timekeeping, typing all types of correspondence, maintaining file system, ordering supplies, making telex and monthly reports, answring phone calls, and scheduling appointments.
• Works as cashier in company’s commissary stores when the need arises.
Metro Manila Consumers’ Cooperative
Roces Ave., Quezon City
1976 – 1979
• Responsible for overall upkeep of all properties and equipments of the Company.
• Handled the maintenance and repairs, procurement of parts and accessories.
• Reviewed and finalized monthly supplies orders.
• Organized and plan daily activities in property unit.
• Took inventory and reconciled stock levels, checked and verified stock adjustment requirements.
• Developed and maintained good and high degree of interpersonal relationship skills.
1998 Computer Course
NIT Computer Institute
1992 Fashion Design
SLIMS School of fashion and Arts
Associate in Electrical Engineering
Far Eastern University
Morayta, Manila, Philippines
Accomplishments : Wedding Fair ‘93
Sheraton Hotel, Dubai, U.A.E.
: Philippine Expression ‘93
Ministry of Information and Culture
Abu Dhabi, U.A.E.
: Looks of the 90’s
Designer of the year awardee
Holiday Inn, Muscat, Sultanate of Oman
Government Exam Taken : Civil Service Sub-Professional Eligible – 1978
Community Services : January, 2009
Volunteer/Family Bazar Fund Raising
St. Mary’s Church – Dubai, U.A.E.
: July, 2008
Team Leader/Delegate, World Youth Day
Preacher/Youth Coordinator/Choir Member
El Shaddai Music Ministry – Dubai Chapter
: 1982 – 1986
Dhahran Ministry of Music – Saudi Arabia Chapter
Adviser/Rainbow Youth Club Fund Raising Program
PRO-RPN 9 Pen Pen de Sarapen
Studio Workshop Parents Assn.
Seminars : July 1 – July 15, 1990
Christian Dior Fashion Accessories Salesmanship
Rania Boutique, Muscat
: August 8 – September 7, 1977
Consumers Cooperative Orientation Course
Metro Manila, Philippines
Personal Background :
Born on October 8, 1956 at Macalelon, Quezon, Philippines. Single. Residence of Block 35 Lot 1 Phase 2 Cor. Narra & Tamarind Streets, Rainbow Village 5, Caloocan City. Roman Catholic, fluent in English and Filipino.
Reference : Furnished promptly upon request.
I hereby state and declare that the above information are true and correct to the best of my knowledge.
Romeo M. Oliveros