Below is my resume and I am willing to relocate for the right job!
307 N Carlsbad St ? Owasso, OK 74055 ? Phone: 918-230-3489 ?
Current film major highly motivated to secure an opportunity in Film or Television. Fast learner, hard worker with a keen eye for detail and strong command of camera and editing techniques. Passion for the art of visual storytelling, with talents repeatedly recognized through managers and peers.
Cameras: Canon G10 ? Canon PowerShot SX30 ? Multiple Nikon
Editing Software: Adobe Premiere Pro / After Effects ? Final Cut Pro ? iMovie ? Pro Show
Other Applications: Adobe Photoshop ? Apple Color ? MS Office Suite
Systems: Windows and Mac OS
ARIZONA STATE UNIVERSITY (College of Film & Media Arts) — TUCSON, AZ
Pursuing BFA in Film Production, 2011 to Present
ROGERS STATE UNIVERSITY — CLAREMORE, OK
Associate Degree in Communication, 2010
Honors: Outstanding Leadership – 2 years
BIBLE FELLOWSHIP SCHOOL — TULSA, OK
High School Diploma, 1996
Honors: Student of the Year and Outstanding Leader of the Year
Capital One Auto Finance – Tulsa, OK
• Creating scripts for various films for the company.
• Filming all video footage for the films and editing each one.
• Scheduling all film and photo shoots.
• Photos of all associate engagements and various photos for the company.
Avis Budget Group – Tulsa, OK
Customer Service Representative, 2009-2011
• Handling over 100 calls per day.
• Assisting customer with their bills and reservations.
• Working under pressure to complete tasks.
• Operating multiple programs during every call.
First Baptist Church, Owasso
Administrative Assistant/Camera Operator, 1999-2006
• Meeting weekly deadlines for five ministers.
• Daily and weekly spreadsheets.
• Scheduling of facilities.
• Operating a film production camera.
• Creating videos for family reunions, birthdays, graduations, or any event needed.
• Filming footage or taking photos needed for the video.
• Working under pressure to complete videos by the date they are needed.