Bachelor of Arts
Major: Study of Women and Gender
• Highly computer-literate, with moderate proficiency in a large range of applications and software.
• Excellent listener and communicator with strong ability to convey information verbally and in writing.
• Flexible team player with effective prioritizing skills to complete multiple projects.
• Dedicated, hard-working individual committed to achieving excellence.
• Proven ability using interpersonal skills to build and maintain relationships.
• Chair, House Presidents’ Association (2009-2010)
• Cabinet Member, Student Government Association (2009-2010)
• President, Talbot House (2009-2010)
• Office Assistant, Student Affairs (2009-2010)
• Founder and Board Member, Transcending Gender (2008-2010)
• Social Events Coordinator, Talbot House (2008-2009)
• Chair, Celebration Committee (2006-2009)
Long Island GLBT Health and Human Services Network
• Workshop Presenter, Annual Youth Conference (2006-present)
• Marriage Ambassador, Long Island Coalition for Same-*** Marriage (2005-2007)
• Youth Chair, Prom Committee (2005-2006)
• Team Leader, Safe Schools Team (2005-2006)
• This Gendered Life, personal blog
• T.R.A.N.S.--Transgender Resources And Needed Support (in development)