Curriculum Vitae .
Name: IFTIKHAR TARIQ KHANZADA.
Address: GOHER MANZIL, SHARAE RESHAM, MANSEHRA, KHYBER PUKHTUNKHWA, PAKISTAN.
Telephone: (0997) 302860.
Cell Phone: 0321-5812879.
Date of Birth: MARCH 18TH, 1968.
Place of Birth: MANSEHRA.
Mother Tongue: HINDKO.
Marital status: MARRIED.
1. Teacher of English at CADET COLLEGE, HASANABDAL .
2. Teacher of English at AGHA KHAN HIGHER SECONDARY SCHOOL , GILGIT .
3. Lawyer at DISTRICT and SESSION COURT, Mansehra.
Degree Institution Year Division
1. Senior Cambridge / "O" Level. Army Burn Hall College, ATD. 1984 One
2. Higher Senior Cambridge / "A" Level. Aitchison College, Lahore. 1986
3. B.A. University of Punjab 1989 Second
4. M.A. (English) University of Peshawar 1996 Second
5. LLB University of Peshawar 1998 Second
1.Computer skills: Proficient in MS Office.
2. Professional Teacher.
3. Professional Criminal Lawyer.
1. Hockey Colour Holder of Army Burn Hall College, Abbottabad.
2. Student Editor (English ) of "The Hall Mark" , college magazine of Army Burn Hall College, Abbottabad.
3. Hockey Colour Holder of Aitchison College, Lahore.
4. First Prize Winner, All Pakistan Essay Writing Competition held by the daily "The Muslim".
5. Student Editor of "The Mace", college magazine of Kingsborough Community College, City University New York.
6. Acclaimed and commended by UNDP (Pakistan) and other INGO's for services rendered by my organization Kissan Welfare Trust , during and in the after the 2005 earthquake.
1. Newspaper articles / features for "The Muslim".
2. Magazine article for "SHE".
1. Member, District Bar Association , Mansehra.
2. Member, District Bar Club, Mansehra.
3. Member, Officers Club, Abbottabad.
4. Chairman, KISSAN WELFARE TRUST, a registered non-profit organization.
1. Reading (special interest English Literature).
2. Computer amateur (web designing and hosting).
Ready to work in an open and honest environment, with a set of intellectually motivated and dedicated individuals. I have no racial, ethnic, gender, religious or political agendas or issues to promote.