Media Design & Technology Specialist
Veronica Santos 321.287.1232 • email@example.com
• Design experience in agency and corporate environments.
• Prepares files for printing and publishing
• Passion for design and willingness to go over and above to complete work on time.
• Talent for bringing fresh perspective to brands without losing original intent.
• Highly organized- improved procedures, processes and time tracking in every position.
• Adobe Photoshop CSS
• Adobe Illustrator CSS
• Adobe Dreamweaver CSS
• Adobe lndesign CSS
• Adobe Flash
• Arc GIS 9
• Web 2.0 tools
• Garage Band
• Microsoft Word
• Microsoft Excel
• Microsoft Powerpoint
• Video Editing
• Audio Recording & Editing
• Educational Filmmaking
• Instructional Design
• Website Design
• Graphic Design
• Media Asset Creation
• Digital Photo Manipulation
• Social Media & Wordpress
• Blog & Podcast Design
Freelance Graphic Designer (2008- Present)
• Designed projects according to client specifications.
• Designed Logos, Flyers, Business Cards and Corporate Identity
• Created Advertisements, Sales Collateral, Trade Show Materials and Client Presentations.
• Web Design, Digital Photo Manipulation, Blog and Social Media.
Attorneys Title Insurance Fund
GIS Mapper (2004-2008)
• Utilized basic to advance knowledge of legal descriptions, property documents to code acreage descriptions, research plats and determine correct data.
• Maintain drawings I maps utilizing GIS tools and Arcview ESRI GIS software.
• Create and edit parcel data to store it in personal and network-base geodatabase.
• Attribute drawings.
• New employees assistant trainer.
Graphic Design Studio, Puerto Rico
Art Director (1997-2003)
• Managed a full service print, graphic design, signs and screen print agency.
• Design newspaper, business cards, billboard, posters, flyers, brochures and magazine layouts.
• Work with digital photograph and photo manipulation.
• Supervised design direction, providing strategic leadership to 20 employees, maintained
client relationships and managed all sales efforts.
• Pre-press and Color Separation.
Lead Graphic Designer
• Supervised 5 designers and coordinated with print production and sales to ensure client satisfaction.
Full Sail University I Winter Park Florida (2011)
Master in Education, Media Design and Technology
Turabo University I Orlando Fl. Campus (2010) Bachelor Degree in Business Management
lnteramerican University of Puerto Rico I Aguadilla Campus (2003) Associate Degree I Business Administration
CMI Educational Technology Exchange I Puerto Rico (1999) Adobe Photoshop, Freehand and Illustrator
Atlantic College I Puerto Rico (1997)
Photo Manipulation and Digital Print I Adobe Illustrator
Escuela de Artes Plasticas I Puerto Rico (1997) Digital Media Design
• El Nuevo Dia Newspaper/ Entrepreneur Contest ( 2002)
• Budweiser "Lanzate" I Entrepreneur Contest (1999)