SKILLS: • New Media Communications
• Critical Thinking/Writing
• Marketing Strategy
• Business Development
• Well Versed in Microsoft Office Programs
• Experienced with Audio/Video Editing Software
EXPERIENCE: Marketing Manager- Motion Recruitment Partners, August 2010 Present Boston, MA
• In charge of all front-facing client acquisition and retention strategies for MRP’s family of recruitment companies.
• Developed and oversaw a large scale social media strategy for MRP’s family of companies
• Developed, designed and implemented many marketing campaigns focused on expanding MRP brand
• Instrumental in MRP brand renewal process
• Worked directly with CMO and CEO in all front facing marketing maneuvers.
• Implemented and Oversaw 18 nationwide office specific marketing campaigns
• Reviewed and utilized daily analytics to better optimize marketing performance for MRP companies.
Marketing and Business Development Director- US Markerboard, January 2010 Present Holbrook, MA
• Run and oversee the company’s New Media Marketing
• Oversees Advertising Campaigns
• Handle the company’s E-mail Marketing
• New Business Development
• Work with CEO on Customer Retention Strategies
• Create Promotional Materials and Newsletters
• Maintain Business Relations with partnered companies
Marketing Specialist- Mihos for Governor, August 2009- Present Boston, MA
• Leads campaign in all new media marketing and development.
• Tasked with researching information regarding campaign issues
• In charge of daily upkeep of all campaign New Media outlets (Twitter, Facebook, Homepage, Blog)
• In charge of creative writing for marketing purposes.
• Writes and distributes Press Releases and Email blasts pertaining to campaign news and issues.
EDUCATION: BA in Communications from Lasell College- 2005-2009
• Dean’s List
• Emerging Leaders - The program’s focus is to develop successful student leaders who have the desire to become involved in campus and community life. Students are nominated by faculty and staff to receive an application for the program. The students who apply are either accepted or denied based on the evaluation of their application.
• Intern/Content Contributor- The Boston Phoenix, Spring 2009 Boston, MA
• Accepted into The Phoenix Intern program.
• Due to experience with the radio show, was asked to conduct video interviews with bands in order to be published for Thephoenix.com.
• Tasked with editing material for Thephoenix.com and uploading content.
• Wrote and posted blogs for Thephoenix.com and Stuffboston.com
• In charge of consistent daily site upkeep and maintenance
ACTIVITIES: • Charity Work – Throughout my life I have tried to volunteer with various charitable organizations. I enjoy helping the homeless and volunteering/mentoring developmentally disabled children and teens.
• Public Speaking – I have been asked several times to speak at random events for Lasell College students about life after graduation and how to find success early on.
References given happily