Robert J. Wells
1815 Family Circle
Grand Prairie, TX 75051
• To further my career in the financial services industry. Desire a position in a full service bank, with multiple responsibilities including but not limited to personal banking, teller work, and branch operations.
• Confident interacting with others at all levels to ensure organizational goals are attained.
• Proactive approach has resulted in capturing numerous accounts and expanding client base.
• Possess excellent interpersonal, analytical, and organizational skills.
• Excel within highly competitive environments where leadership skills are the keys to success.
• 4+ years of overall banking experience in multiple facets of the industry
Banking & Sales History:
GRAND BANK OF TEXAS, Grand Prairie, TX December 2010- April 2011
Personal Banker, Teller
• Maintained customer deposit accounts
• Cross-sold banking services and products to clients
• Participated in community events to position the bank as a leader within the territory
• Balanced and maintained the branch ATMs
ALLY BANK, Lewisville, TX February 2010- August 2010
Customer Care Representative
• Maintained customer accounts by transferring funds and opening/closing accounts
• Escalated issues to proper departments
CONN’S ELECTRONICS & APPLIANCES, Fort Worth, TX August 2009- February 2010
• Responsible for floor sales including computers, electronics, and appliances
• Made a minimum of 30 calls daily to previous customers to try and boost sales
• Worked with credit applications; make financing decisions based on credit.
FIRST NATIONAL BANK OF TEXAS, Arlington, TX May 2007- August 2009
Senior Teller, Personal Banker
• Initiated customer loan requests
• Researched unauthorized charges and fraud on customer accounts
• Responsible for large amounts of cash as the vault teller.
• Marketed the company through initial in store contact to explain benefits of bank
• New accounts representative
• Sold new customer accounts as well as encourage full usage of bank
• Notable Accomplishments:
o 12 monthly top seller awards
o District Employee of the Month - June 2009
o 2nd Quarter Regional Sales Champion - 2009.
*Full employment history available upon request
• 2009 – 2011 Associate of Arts in Business
o Tarrant County Comm. College Arlington, TX
• 2005-2006 High school diploma
o Hebron High School Carrollton, TX
• Counselor at an annual leadership seminar sponsored by Rotary International to teach leadership abilities to high school students.
• High School Mission Work: Travelled to Kentucky to rebuild houses for the Appalachian Service Project through every summer in high school.
• William R. Moser, Banking Officer/Senior Vice President, Grand Bank of Texas (972)237-0245
• David Moore, Partner Deloitte & Touche (972)672-1750
• Braulia Ortega, Manager, First Nat’l Bank Texas (214)709-0200
• Tammy Felts, AVP Operations, Grand Bank of Texas (972)237-0245