My background and experience
I am marketing professional with over ten years experience in strategic brand management, communications, research/insights, PR and events and promotional strategy and implementation.
I have worked across a broad range of markets, including media, gaming/lottery, automotive, high end home wares and telecommunications, and have most recently spent six years in brand and portfolio management at ACP Magazines (within Nine Entertainment Co.), working with some of Australia’s leading entertainment brands, including Woman’s Day, NW, OK!, Grazia, TV WEEK, and Take 5.
During my employment at ACP not only was I responsible for the ongoing marketing strategy and implementation for these titles, but I also worked on such major initiatives as the TV WEEK Logies, Woman’s Day brand re-launch and Grazia magazine launch.
This experience has ensured that I have both an in-depth knowledge of a range of industry sectors, sales channels and consumer demographics, plus a strong network of contacts across the media and marketing industry.
What do I offer?
- Marketing and Business Planning
- Media strategy and management of creative processes from briefing to concept and production. Including TV, print and online.
- Assistance with written communications of all kind, including copy for, websites, blogs, newsletters, brochures and PowerPoint presentations
- Ongoing marketing plan implementation, including execution of promotional strategies, marketing advice and support
- PR and events; including writing and placement of press releases, and managing product launches
- Consumer and business insights (including qualitative research and analysis of existing quantitative data)
What makes me different to other marketing and media consultants?
Not only do I have the market experience and insight to identify the best marketing strategy for your business, but I have the hands on marketing skills to implement that strategy, at a fraction of the cost of a full time marketing head or full service advertising/PR agency. For larger organisations, I am also available to work on projects that may require time or expertise outside of the capabilities or capacity of your full time marketing team.