i am a graphic design with 9 years experience.
working as freelancer or takes part time job.
Its all about the “Big Idea” & clear strategic creative process to stand out creatively in a cluttered market.
The way I think:
I, “Simply think..in” & understands the market; where it is and where it will be. With my "In" of local and international markets i create advertising, marketing, media, pr & production solutions that are effective and direct.My vantage position allows us to be proactive with our efforts. So i find solutions before you find a problem. I am young, aggressive, exciting & resourceful. Adapting myself & my clients’ brands to the ever changing market.
Scope of Services:
• Creative Strategy & Development
• Production & Quality Supervision
• Event concept
Email firstname.lastname@example.org , Cell 7807828772
you can see some of my work on www.imajinn.net
look forward to hear from you!
TO WHOM IT MAY CONSERN,
Enclosed is my resume for your review. I am confident that my creative
background and extensive experience in Concepts and Design Solutions will
serve as an asset to you and your company. And I work as freelancer
I am a specialist with a wide range of consumer, television, presentation,
catalog, display, point-of-purchase, direct marketing, direct mail, collateral and
digital photography experience, Above the line, Below the line advertising…
I worked on banks, food, cars, furniture, electronics, events, fashion
cloth , political campaigns and more.. Like (Gulf bank, Burgan bank,
Americana, Kfc, Hardees, alghanim electronics, Safat alghanim,
alroudan tournament event, Patchi opening event in kuwait, topshop
opening event in kuwait, real estate co., wataniya telecom, health
company, diet care, dental clinic, Chevrolet, Saab, GMC, Noor investment co….)
My diverse experience allows me to work in any aspect of the Corporate Arts.
I would be happy to show you my Portfolio along, which may or may not show
the exact type of work your company is doing at present. However, a thorough
consideration of my overall talents and experience should assure you of my
ability to handle the type of work your company produces now and will
produce in the future.
I am proficient in a wide variety of Computer Graphic Systems including:
Macintosh and PC (Quark Express, Adobe In-Design, Adobe Photoshop,
Adobe Illustrator, freehand). I take great pride in my ability to learn any
Computer Graphic System or Software Package in a very short time.
My salary requirements are flexible; and I look forward to speaking with you
personally so we may discuss my qualifications in greater detail. I am grateful
for this opportunity to present my credentials to you. In the interim, thank you
for your consideration, attention and response.
2002 - Bachelor degree in Graphic Design, Academie Libanaise des beaux Arts, ALBA, Lebanon
1998 - Lebanese Baccalaureate, College Notre Dame de Jamhour - Lebanon
1- January 12 - present / creative|project Director
Primaltribe - Digital marketing co.
1- Decmber 10 - Present / freelancer
under Imaj.inn agency
2- March 08 – December 10 / Creative Director
Senyar Marketing & branding – Kuwait
• Leading, managing & growing the creative team almost doubling its size, as well as leading the strategic & conceptual production process.
• Reviews and approves art and copy materials developed by staff and presents final layouts to client for approval.
• Make decisions on a daily basis that ensure both profitability and creative quality.
• Set expectations and standards for creative team attitude, behavior, teamwork and professional development. Lead accordingly.
• Work within company’s Employee Handbook and ethical standards and ensure the creative team knows and follows those standards.
• Managing outside resources, including vendors, photographers, color separators, printers, freelancers, web and interactive sub-contractors.
• Managing art direction, design, copywriting and production of projects.
• Quality control, including proofing, reviewing, measuring and evaluating staff performance, creative output and project process(es).
• With the account lead, assure that internal and client presentations are on time, professional, engaging, persuasive and supported by a sound rationale.
3- May. 05 – March 08 / Senior Art Director
Impact & Echo BBDO – Kuwait
• Formulate design concepts and presentation approaches, and direct workers engaged in art work, layout design, and copy writing for visual communications media, such as magazines, books, newspapers, and packaging..
• Designed corporate identity for any organizations.
• Acted as a consultant for web design.
• Conceptualized and managed wide variety of projects including prints.
• Created and produce TV commercials storyboards & Radio.
4- Oct. 03 – May. 05 / Art Director
Memac Ogilvy – Kuwait
• Designed logos, presentation folders, brochures and advertisements.
• Produced all kind of flyers, bi-fold and tri-fold brochures, informational pamphlets, and user guide booklets, all kind pf below the line.
• Worked with clients to enhance content through visually appealing layout and enhanced text effects.
• Design templates fro standard documents.
• Assisted and collaborated in the design and implementation of slide show presentations for major creative initiatives.
• Designed promotional materials.
• Created and designed TV commercials storyboards
5- Summer 2002 / Graphic Designer – Trainee
Karaki Modern Printing – Lebanon
6- Summer 2001/ Graphic Designer - Trainee
4 Plus Agency – Lebanon
2006 / Gulf Bank
GOLD AWARD WINNING AD (KREA)
To contribute my many years of experience, knowledge and skills to management and guidance of a creative, state of the art organization.
• 9 years of experience in graphic design, working directly with clients to produce awards- winning artworks.
• Managing project from initial conceptualization to final publication.
• Designed and created graphic art for numerous ATL & BTL within time and budget constraints.
• Accomplished in all aspect of print design.
• Earned a Bachelor degree in graphic arts.
• Maintain high standards of services.
• Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
• Quick and enthusiastic learner
• Effective team player, yet work well on own
• Strong organizational and communication skills
mayaelrahi.blogspot.com (needs update)
More projects are available upon request like (TVC, campaigns, BTL, ATL... )