Education: Bachelor of Arts in Humanities, May 2011
Concentrations in Literature and Philosophy
Minor in Music
Messiah College, Grantham, PA
GPA: 3.3 on a 4.0 scale
Guitar Experience: 2001 - Present
• While obtaining a minor in music from Messiah College, I studied classical guitar technique
with professor Randall Zwally, who holds a master’s degree in guitar performance from
West Chester University.
• Was a member of the Messiah College Guitar Ensemble.
• Was the sole guitarist for Messiah College’s top jazz ensemble, Jazz One, under the
direction of Dr. William Stowman.
• Studied a mixture of jazz, rock, blues, country, bluegrass, and classical guitar with Chris
Davis, professional sound technician and guitarist of the pioneering Christian pop/rock
• Gave guitar lessons privately to a number of students while attending college.
• Was guitar instructor at JW Music, Lemoyne PA.
Piano and Voice : 1996 - Present
• Took classical piano lessons and studied music theory in the studio of Janice F. Hess
from the age of 8 to 18.
• Played piano and guitar in church worship band from the age of 15 to 20.
• Session Pianist at Right Coast Recording Studios.
• Was accepted into District and Regional Chorus both my junior and senior years of high
Songwriter/ Recording Artist/ Band Leader: March 2005 - Present
• Sole songwriter and leader of the experimental folk/rock/alternative band, The Kyle Morgan
• Performed at such venues as NYC's Mercury Lounge, Appalachian Brewing Company,
Lancaster’s The Chamelion Club, Philadelphia’s Johnny Brendas, and York’s The Stand.
• Performed at festivals such as Harrisburg’s Artsfest and Kipona, and Jibberjazz
Productions’ Some Kind of Jam, Midsummer Meltdown, and Meeting of the Minds.
• Played guitar in several central Pennsylvanian bands including Rotten Belly Blues,
Perkasie, The Everyone Orchestra, Beatle’s cover band Mean Mr. Mustard, and Muppet’s
Titanium Stardust Machine.