Children’s Illustrator & Graphic Artist
Children's Illustrator and Graphic Artist with experience in the fields of book illustration, educational content, video games, television, film, marketing art, advertising and interface design.
Expert Software Knowledge: Adobe Photoshop / Adobe Illustrator / Adobe InDesign
Additional Software knowledge: Autodesk 3Ds Max / Go Animate / JIRA / Microsoft Expression Blend
Freelance Illustrator and Graphic Artist (2000 - 2012 )
- Illustrations for educational content including printable worksheets and workbooks for children.
- Children’s book illustration for print and devices.
- Illustration and design for company logos, branding, marketing, social media, and advertising.
- Graphic design for web pages, and various devices.
- Illustration and design for large and small scale printables.
Autodesk - M&E Product Development Group (2010 - 2012)
Use of knowledge of end user processes to plan, develop, execute, and maintain test strategies with the objective of early detection of defects.
- Participated in the validation of software functionality, stability, usability, and performance.
- Participated in Beta testing and support programs.
- Collaborated in creation of concepts and visual designs for a functional User Interface.
- Worked with Agile development.
Xceed Software (2009 - 2010)
In collaboration with developers, created ergonomic visual designs for WPF and Silverlight platforms.
- Designed graphical elements for WPF and Silverlight platforms to ensure satisfying user experience.
- Designed concepts for Xceed data grids and Xceed themes resulting in dynamic visuals.
- Designed various eye catching posters, pamphlets, ads, and other business content for print.
- Designed captivating PowerPoint documents for presentation purposes.
- Designed visually appealing website mockups.
- Designed and prepared dynamic video clips for social media websites.
Ubisoft (2005 - 2008)
Collaborated with teams of artists and developers on various projects and platforms to create a high quality gaming experience.
Lead Texture Artist - Shaun White Skate
- Responsible for the creation and organization of all texture assets
- Assisted the art director in the creation of motivational visual concepts and presentation content.
Lead Texture Artist - TMNT
- Responsible for the creation and organization of all texture assets.
- Assisted the Technical Director with the creation and organization of the project database containing all project assets.
Texture / Shader Artist - Splinter Cell
- Responsible for the creation and organization of textures and shaders for multiplayer content.
Video Game Production
Lone Monkey Company
AEC, 2D / 3D Animation
Interdec College, 2000
DEC in Creative Arts
Dawson College, 1998