I have been inspired by my gurus who are great and famous artists in my province Kerala. My first guru is my mom, Late. Jemini AK. My father, Mr. Narayanan.E always encouraged helped me to develop my artistic skills. I had my very basic training from artist Mr. Janardanan. I was motivated and inspired by Mr. Hari (unlce) and Mr. Shaji NS. A person who needs a special mention is my guru Mr. Saji Kumar. He did not believe in teaching art, he believed in bringing out the natural talent and expressing it boldly and confidently. I got my training in Indian mural painting under Mr.Gopi Chevayoor, one of the most famous artists in Kerala.
1. Art work titled “Radha Madahvam”, an Indian mural painting, published as the cover page of the book “Rasa Leela” by P. Surendran, a well-known author from Kerala, India, in 2015.
2. Solo exhibition of art works at Montreal University at an event organized by ‘Bharatheeya Sangeetha Sangham’, an Indian cultural society, at Montreal, Canada, on May 11, 2015.
3. Solo exhibition of art works at the department of Education, McGill University, Canada, on April 26, 2013.
4. Published collage artwork titled “Education is my Right” in “Social Equity and Diversity Education Calender-2013” at McGill University, Canada.
5. Selected as the best artist in Government Dental College, Calicut, Kerala, India in 2007.
6. Published a short story “Belle-my beautiful friend” in “Young world”, a supplement of national newspaper in India “The Hindu” in 2005.
7. Honored by Human Resource Minister, Dr. Murali Manohar Joshi, at New Delhi, India in October, 1999.
8. Artwork, titled “Ganesha”, published as the front cover of the book “Kalasarit”, by Navodaya Vidayalaya Samiti at National Integration Meet, New Delhi, India in 1999.
9. Group exhibitions: National Integration Meet, New Delhi, India, in 1999.
10. Group exhibitions: ‘Lalitha Kala Academy’ art center, Calicut, India, in 1999
11. Online art gallery: https://anuedasseriart.wordpress.com /http://pixels.com/profiles/anu-edasseri