Deliberate, magnetic and creative manager that works well under a deadline. Detail and goal- oriented, dedicated to researching and implementing methods to move tasks and visions forward. Looking for a long-term career and driven to see any project or endeavor through its entirity.
Owner & Artist, GreenEye Music Marion, Indiana 2008 - present
• Self-started record label to facilitate album releases, marketing campaigns and touring.
• Wrote, composed and arranged all music.
• Produced and engineered two albums and worked with a well-known producer on a third.
• Handled all art direction for websites and album covers.
• Directed several social media and email campaigns.
• Booked all concerts, orchestrated travel arrangements and handled financial matters.
Floor Manager, Tree of Life Books Distribution Center Marion, Indiana 2009 - 2012
• Forecast, prioritize and delegate jobs for 6-12 personnel.
• Increased productivity of team by approximately 30% by streamlining workflow in 2012. • Troubleshoot and creatively solve problems on a daily basis.
• Maintain employee timeclocks, schedules and productivity forms.
• Cooperate with other departments to fulfill orders, returns and purchase orders.
• Train and counsel team members and remain an active member of the team.
Director of Multimedia & Music, Needham-Storey-Wampner Funeral Service
Marion, Indiana 2007-2009
• Produced memorial videos for funeral services, averaging one service a day.
• Created personal services specialized to each family.
• Provided music, live or pre-recorded, before, during and after services.
• Recorded video of services and uploaded them to the company website.
• Solved technical issues.
• Developed interpersonal skills while counseling/working with grieving families.
Laborer & Site Management, J.M. Mitschrich Environmental Design
Pewaukee, Wisconsin 2006, 2007
• Performed essential tasks for landscape and hardscape construction and maintenance.
• Assisted in site management and production tracking.
Intern & Production Assistant, The Oak Den Studios Milwaukee, Wisconsin 2006
• Assisted in engineering and mixing audio on several projects.
• Recruited clientele and updated the website with news and media.
Indiana Wesleyan University, Marion, Indiana — B.A., Communications, 2007
• Proficient with Cubase audio production software and GarageBand.
• Experienced with Final Cut Pro, iMovie and Pro Show Gold.
• Familiar with Adobe Creative Suite.
• Knowledgeable in MS Office.
Available upon request.