549 N. Wexford Cir, Medford, Oregon
Career Focus Expand my knowledge and expertise by working for a company that has intensity for success and growth.
• Experienced in writing feature articles, short stories, editorial pieces, press releases, and creative print ad copy.
• Experienced in magazine/book layout and designing advertisements, posters, signs and flyers.
• Experienced with editing articles for content, style and voice.
• Experienced with marketing and branding businesses started by Global Momentum.
• Strong technical command of Adobe Indesign.
• Competent with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Researching the local community to find how we can separate ourselves from our competition.
B.S., Economics, Oregon State University, Corvallis, Oregon
Managing Partner– Global Momentum, Taichung, Taiwan
• Edit, rewrite, and proofread all articles for the Taichung Voice periodical, a monthly bi-lingual publication targeting the Taichung community.
• Work with writers (many of whom have no formal training in writing) to organize and refine articles.
• Design and layout the Taichung Voice using Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop to meet monthly deadlines.
• Work with advertisers to design their advertisements, flyers, promote and market their business.
• Started new businesses under the Global Momentum umbrella.
• Design logos and branded the businesses of Global Momentum. 2004 - 2010
The Taichung Pulse – Taichung, Taiwan
• Created a new newspaper periodical that focused on humor and satire.
• Researched and wrote articles for The Taichung Pulse.
• Designed and branded The Taichung Pulse to appeal to the local community.
• Layout The Taichung Pulse using Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop. 2005 - 2006
24*seven – Taichung, Taiwan
• Started monthly periodical targeting local expatriates.
• Worked with writers to develop and refine articles for the magazine.
• Networked with local businesses to generate advertising revenue. 2003 - 2004
Computer Skills Microsoft Word • Adobe Indesign • Adobe Illustrator • Adobe Photoshop • Microsoft Powerpoint