Margaret A. Cusack
2639 N. Foxwood Dr., New Lenox, IL 60451 · (815) 325-0066 · firstname.lastname@example.org
Bachelor of Arts and Sciences Degree in English
Bachelor of Communications Degree in Journalism
Loyola University Chicago, IL December 2010
Mary Immaculate College Limerick, Ireland Sept 2009- May 2010
Career History and Accomplishments
Developmental Director WLUW, Loyola University Sept 2010- Jan 2011
· Solicited private sponsors for the radio station
· Maintained regular client contact to ensure their satisfaction with billing procedures
· Maintained and transported technical equipment to live events
· Publicized the station throughout the college and surrounding community
On Air Radio Program Host Wired FM, Limerick College Sept 2009- May 2010
· Hosted a weekly show with a playlist that covered music genres from the sixties to the present
· Responsible for play list, timekeeping, on air conversation points and announcements.
Publicized radio sponsored events.
Contributing Writer Irish American Newspaper May 2009- present
· Published several articles on topics dealing with the Irish community.
· Interned prior to contributing where duties included:
Assisting in editing of the newspaper
Distributing to businesses and private subscribers
Fielding phone calls and coordinating communications for the Editor In Chief
Front desk Clerk, Wait Staff Fox’s Restaurant, Chicago June 2004- present
· Field customer calls and process orders
· Route and dispatch drivers on deliveries
· Attend to and serve customers in the dining room
Loyola University Literacy Center Loyola University Chicago Sept 2010-Jan 2011
Responsible for putting together lesson plans for my student.
Charted progress of each lesson.
Brought useful life lessons into the classroom such as articles and magazine clippings.
PR and Vice President of International Society Mary Immaculate College Sept 2009-May 2010
Organized pub quizzes and events sponsored by the organization.
Planned trips throughout the country of Ireland for society members.
Publicized events throughout the college.
Resident Assistant Loyola University Jan 2008- May 2009
· Advised and maintained relationships with over 50 students throughout the school year
· Coordinated and executed informational meetings throughout the school year
· Planned and executed student events such as Superbowl parties and cultural excursions
· Publicized events through email, bulletin boards, flyers and word of mouth
· Authorized health and safety inspections and roommate agreements
· Mediated roommate and other dorm situations/disagreements.