See online portfolio: (http://chadalberty.mosaicglobe.com)
Outgoing, hard working, individual seeking full time employment in the Digital Entertainment and Graphics field. Regarded as applying my creative skills to develop 3D or 2D designs on a team basis. Also implementing these skills towards the creation of multimedia designs.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Two year experience working as an assistant color quality manager in a prepress work environment.
• Two years experience as a freelance Graphic Designer.
• Ability to work in a team to accomplish a common goal within a fast paced atmosphere.
• Capable of solving problems while working in a multitask environment.
• Freelanced logo designs for Southern Illinois University of Edwardsville clothing apparel and fundraising event.
• Understand the importance of listening to directions to satisfy the needs of a company.
• Understand how to communicate both verbally and in written communication.
• The ability to use creativity thinking to enhance presentations.
• Designed print layouts for business cards, posters, brochures and other media for print.
• Developed 3D/animated projects including, air plane, character model and sport stadium.
• Applicable with 3D and photo design application programs.
• Developed and animated scenery for 3D environments.
• Created 3D environment for a first person shooter PC game.
• Designed interactive user interfaces.
• Understand the basic knowledge of web developing process and coding.
• Proficient in retouching images and image color restoring.
• Knowledgeable with using spectrophotometer devices.
• Familiar with creating design for printing and its importance dealing with various inks and substrates.
• Microsoft Office
• PC & Mac Proficient
• Adobe CS2, CS3, CS4 & CS5
• Autodesk 3D’s Max Studio
• Action script 2.0
• Basic HTML
• Unreal Tournament Editor
• Aurora Toolset Editor
• QA Masters
• X-Rite Devices
ITT Technical Institute, Earth City, MO November 2009
Bachelor of Science in IT-Digital Entertainment/Game Design
• GPA 3.8
• Salutatorian of graduating class
• Honors Student
ITT Technical Institute, Earth City, MO December 2008
Associate of Applied Science Degree in IT-Multimedia
• GPA 3.8
• Honors Student
Southern Graphics Systems, Brentwood, MO November 2010 to Present
Anheuser-Busch InBev Color Quality Assistant Manager
• Audit quality of brand colors on beer packaging and manage new colors for color quality program.
• Provide necessary feedback to printing companies that prints the packaging.
• Establish & create color standard books for quality assurance.
• Helped with 3D development models for beer cans and boxes used for store ads.
• Collect and manage color data using multiple spectrophotometer reading devices.
Six3Six Studios, Labadie, MO April 2010 to January 2011
3D Modeler (Volunteer Work)
• Designed static 3D assets for video game environments.
• UVW unwrap models for Photoshop texturing.
• Assist with other creative tasks in game development.
Pitney Bowes, St.Louis, MO March 2009 to November 2010
• Process confidential documented files through scanning and copying.
• Accurately verify each document for errors and clarity after the scanning process.
• Return original files with copies to specified clients by due date and time.
Schnucks, Bridgeton, MO October 2005 to August 2010
• Learned valuable customer service skills, worked with little supervision.
• Promoted from courtesy clerk to grocery clerk within the first year.
• Responsibility of operating cash registers and handling funds.
Washington Univ. Medical School, St. Louis, MO November 2004 to August 2005
• Independently sort and separate mail, while prioritizing orders for delivery.
• Responsible for picking up and delivering paychecks to a whole department.