Accessories Design AAS Degree
Fashion Institute of Technology, New York, USA. Sept 2009 – May 2011
Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile (PUC), Santiago, Chile Mar. 2001 – Dec. 2007
• Internship, L.A.M.B. (Artisan House), NYC. Jul-Sept 2012
Assisting the design team with revising samples and making corrections to the designs, sourcing for materials and organizing swatches.
• Internship, Pola Thomson Studio, NYC. Jun-Sept 2012
Developing the line sheet, drawing the pieces for sales purposes, sourcing materials, developing samples for the accessories from pattern to final product, assisting the designer at the shooting of the collection.
• Internship, Social Service. Maipú Town Hall, Santiago, Chile. 2007
Urban research about the “Mercado Municipal”, a market supported by the Maipú town hall where the community rents spaces at low prices to sale their produce and crafts. Worked in situ with the people gathering information and classifying it into digital data for a renovation proposal.
• Internship, Urban Planning. Viña del Mar City Hall, Chile. 2007
Urban research about “7 Hermanas”, a natural reserve that possesses unique and important national Conservation Areas near the City of Viña del Mar. Studied the growth tendencies of the City of Viña del Mar to establish the base lines for the Master Plan of Urban Sustainable Development. In charge of researching all the current normative for urban development in the area and generate the corresponding chapter for the final report as well as developing complimentary visual information.
• Internship, Office. Baird & Associates S.A. Santiago, Chile. 2006.
Water Engineering team. Worked in several seashore recovery projects for the northern coast of Chile, developing the architectural proposal and generating the projects in Autocad. Also generating images and information in Powerpoint, Photoshop.
• High proficiency in graphic design with Autocad, Sketchup, Illustrator.
• Intermediate proficiency with InDesign.
• High proficiency image processing with Photoshop.
• MS office, Mac
• Excellent hand sketching and crafting ability.
• Can easily work under pressure and meeting deadlines. Great team member.
• Accessories Design
Adjunct Associate Professor, Fashion Institute of Technology, NY
Artisan House NY
Pola Thomson, NY
Charles Fournier MBA
Baird & Associates S.A. Canada