Bachelor of Industrial Design
(Class of 2010)
University of Connecticut, Storrs
Reebok International - Adidas Group.
Sept 2011 - Present
- Involved in all aspects of footwear design.
Pastry by Angela & Vanessa Simmons - Vida Group Int.
March 2010 - Sept 2011
- Propose design concepts for upcoming season
- Trend research & create inspiration board
- Hand/CAD sketching and create colorways
- Sole design and technical drawings
- Communicate with factories and quarterly travel overseas for product development.
Jonathan Adler Design Studio
Product Design Freelance
December 2010 - March 2010
- Design various homegoods, which includes vase, pillowcases, candle, picture frames, cakestands, lighting design and etc.
- Package design for its products.
- Spec out the designs to be sent to the factory
- Color and pattern, textile design.
Febuary 2009 - May 2009
- Working with the director of design and the digital coordinator to take part and document the design procedure.
- Lighting Design competition finalist
Guess Inc. Store Manager
Feb 2005 - September 2006
- Make decisions that directly affect performance.
- Accountable for sales, customer service, visual merchandising standards, store operations and training store personnel.
- Ensuring the maximum profitability and to comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Acrobat Professional
- AutoDesk Sketchbook Pro
- SolidWorks 3D CAD program
- Alias 3D CAD program
- Microsoft Office
- PC/MAC Proficient
- Conceptual Sketching
- CAD & Hand Renderings
- Hand and Digital Modeling