Name: Bosse’ , Brett
Background: Draughtsman/CAD Operator
Objective To do the best I can with the opportunities given to me. Accept and embrace everything with anticipation
and as a challenge, to succeed to the best of my ability, And to better my skills thus improving my passion.
Education Bracken High (senior certificate)
Afrikaans, English, Geography, Biology, Technical Drawing, Woodwork
AutoCAD (Advanced Certificate)
Skills MS Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Internet Explorer
Corel Draw 11
Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop
Autodesk Impressions 2
Junior Freelance Designer Magazine Layout & Design
The Lensman & BIG Mag January 2011– till present
• Magazine layout and design (Of articles/editorials.)
• Preparation of pictures/images and photos for print and use in editorials
• Assisting Design manager with preparation of magazine for final print.
• Correcting dummy copy
Freelance CAD Operator/Draughtsman
Work on varied projects November 2009 – till December 2010
• Assisting on many varied projects with regards to as built drawings.
• Consulting with contractors and technicians for alterations needed on old drawings
• Consulting with technicians in drawing up of new designs and plans for construction.
WSP Engineering Consultants September 2008 – till October 2009
• Wet Services Dept Layout and design of all plumbing services (water reticulation and Drainage
on a varied of projects.
• Isometric drawings of water reticulation and Drainage layouts
• Basic 3D models of the plumbing services ie Pipe routes
• Detailed 3D Modeling of smaller components e.g. Valves and pipe joints
Kelvin Power Station November 2007 – August 2008
• Draughting Machine and Structural Drawings on AutoCAD 2008/09
• Draughting PFD’s and Building Layouts on AutoCAD 2008/09
• Draughting plant modifications. as well as new Design of components.
• Re-drawing/tracing/revising existing drawings
• Responsible for all Kelvin Documentation with regards to Document Management and control
• Capturing Drawing details into DocWize. (Document Management System)
• Delegation of workloads to 2 documentation clerks.
• Scanning, printing and filing
• Graphic Work e.g. design and printing of posters, banners and signs.
• Responsible for making sure all software (relating to the archives and library) and
archive systems are up to date and kept upgraded.
Draughtec 3D June 2006 – October 2007
• Draughting PFD’s, Machine Drawings and Building Layouts for Kelvin Power Station
using CorelDraw 13X and some AutoCAD 2006.
• Meeting with the respective engineers to discuss drawing specifications.
• Walking the plant to check that valve numbers etc is authentic on the drawings.
• Handover drawings in completed PDF format.
• Markup and Design of new components and Modifications to Existing Plant components.
• Maintaining a database of drawings created and updating drawing revision numbers to
incorporate and keep track of changes.
Business Partner & Site Supervisor Security installations
One Way Installations December 2005 – May 2006
•Arrange & manage advertising in newspapers, pamphlets and internet
• Customer Service: Source customers, provide quotes and follow-up
• Ordering and Buying stock
• Site supervision during installations
• Adhere to Quality Control Regulations
• Invoice Client
Little Ben’s Restaurant (Switzerland) March 2005 – October 2005
• Manage kitchen staff
• Manage waiters and waitresses
• Reconcile income and expenditure for the day
• Quality Control on Food, Hygiene and Customer Service
Customer Service Consultant
Egoli Gas April 2003 – January 2005
• Receives & answers customer enquiries
• Opens new accounts on Aquillium Data Base
• Sells products and services
• Identifies customer needs and refer to appropriate manager if necessary
• Receive deposits, issue receipts
• Enters details in customer accounts on Aquillium Data Base
• Record transactions
• Balances cash receipts
Egoli Gas October 2002 – March 2003
• Sort and distribute incoming mail to areas and staff within the organization, and dispatch outgoing mail
• Write business letters, reports or office memoranda using MS Word.
• Answering telephone
• Operate a range of office machines such as photocopiers, computers and faxes
• Filing of office as well as customers documents etc.
Store Room Assistant
Impact Panel Beaters February 2002– September 2002
• Receive goods & check against order forms
• Catalogue / label items with storage details
• Obtain details of the location and quantity of items in stock and enter into MS Excel Spreadsheets
• Enter details of received delivery slips, requisitions & invoices onto MS Excel
• Count and record number of items in store during stock take
• Advice Floor Supervisor on stock and re-ordering levels
• Make sure that work area is kept neat and tidy at all times
Robert Alexandre – The Lensman & Big Mag (011)9002104 cell 0825973438
Dane Dodrill -- WSP Engineering Consultants (011) 361-1300
Kobus Jonker – Kelvin Power Station (011) 573 2530
Trevor Porter -- Kelvin Power Station (011) 573-2627 cell 0834102529
Garth Schindehutte – Egoli Gas – 084 840 9082
Charmaine Botha – Impact Panel Beaters – 011 493 5950
Reinier van Eeden – One Way Installations - Business Partner – 082 551 2951