Kelsey L. Sullivan
firstname.lastname@example.org | (724) 766-1475 | 654 Washington Rd. # 2B, Mt. Lebanon, PA 15228
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
- Co-editor and Blogger for 80,000Hours.org
- Degree: Bachelor of the Arts in English; Concentration in Creative Writing.
- Copy Writer/Editor at MetraGeniX
- Staff writer and intern at LUX Magazine
- Editor and contributing author in How to Think Like a Leader
- Nonfiction Editor of Generation, Saint Vincent College’s Literary Magazine
- Volunteer ESL Instructor with the Greater Pittsburgh Literacy Council
March 2011 - Present Paralegal
Pittsburgh, PA Flaherty & O’Hara, PC
Responsibilities: Proofreading and editing various legal documents for submission to
clients; maintaining internal databases and spreadsheets to keep all information updated
and accurate; preparing liquor license renewals for nine different states; contacting clients to obtain information necessary for completion of projects.
June 2012 - Present Co-editor/Blogger
Responsibilities: Proofreading and editing articles submitted to the blog, as well as making any necessary rewrites. Writing and editing my own articles for the blog.
November 2011- Paralegal
March 2011 ServiceLink
Responsibilities: Typing and preparing real estate documents for review, as well as maintaining several spreadsheets to keep all projects up to date.
May 2010 – March 2010 Copy Writer/Editor
Pittsburgh, PA MetraGeniX/2:1 Protein Bars
Responsibilities: Editing and proofreading labels and advertisements for protein bars. Writing copy for company website.
December 2009-May 2010 Staff Writer/Intern
Pittsburgh, PA LUX Magazine
Responsibilities: Researching potential article topics, as well as writing and editing articles for monthly magazine.
2006 - 2010 Saint Vincent College
2002 – 2006 Seneca Valley High School