Title: Video Professional
A consummate, seasoned professional with a strong background in video production, from concept and scripting, through shooting and editing. Broadcast camera credits include Fox SportNet, Court TV, MediaOne, ESPN, CBS/ David Letterman, California Medical Television, and Emory University Television.
Extensive experience on hundreds of video shoots for broadcast, corporate and industrial clients.
* Producer of How-To series, public relations videos, television commercials and training videos.
* Director of multi-camera shoots, familiar with system set-up and operation, live switching and directing multiple cameras.
* Videographer for documentaries, entertainment, corporate productions, television commercials, fashion shows and surgery.
* Broadcast cameraman for game shows, court TV, interviews, sporting events, and sports/news television programs.
* Technical Director for a wide variety of video productions and commercials.
* Experienced with hand-held, long-lens, studio and boom-camera operations.
* Director and cameraman for multi-camera shoots of teleconferences and meetings.
* Image magnification specialist proficient at video system integration, technical directing, and advanced data/ video projection.
* Experienced with principles of editing including linear and nonlinear video editing systems.
* Formal communications skills including script writing and editing.
* Familiar with audio systems, lighting support, and candid module production.
1980-1982 Television Production Equipment Operator
TPC Television Production Center Sewickley, PA
Equipment operator for production, post- production and duplication of television commercials and programs. Studio and EFP camera operations, audio technician, video switcher and videotape operator. IBEW
1978-1980 Production Supervisor/Equipment Operator
DRP Direct Response Productions Pittsburgh, PA
Trained as cameraman, videotape operator and audio technician for equipment operations in production of direct-response television commercials. Promoted to Production Supervisor with responsibility for broadcast quality standards, production deadlines under rigid schedules and training new crew members in television equipment operations. IBEW
Education: BA Communications Allegheny College: Meadville, PA
Minor in Music Performance