2006–2011 Freelance Web Copywriter, Editor and Translator; Montreal, Quebec
• Providing web copywriting, technical writing, translating, and editing services to Cossette Communication Group (on contracts such as Bombardier, Bell, and Tourisme Quebec), Eastline Marketing Inc. , SSG Music, etc.
• Experience in writing for the web; keywording, SEO, and CMS data entry.
2009 Concordia University; Montreal, Quebec
Enrolement Services Office Clerk
• Coded and input Applicant’s Documents (Application forms, payments, birth certificates, etc.) into SIMS (Student Information Management System)
• (Contract/Temp Job during the Fall Application rush)
2004–2006 JHT Electronics Ltd. (Brokers); Montreal, Quebec
Administrative and Junior Accounting Assistant
• Created and expedited purchase orders and client invoices
• Receptionist duties, employee training, etc.
2002–2004 Mount Real Financial Services; Montreal, Quebec
Administrative and Research Assistant to CEO
• Research, content development and writing for online and print lifestyle magazines held by the company (Menz.com, Overture/Ocean Drive). Subject matter included articles on Business, Technology, Fashion and Culture.
• Copywriting for annual reports
• Receptionist duties, banking, employee training, etc.
2002 Fats Billiards and Bar; Montreal, Quebec
• Customer service to entire bar – bartending, waitressing, pool tables, video lottery payouts, etc.
2001 Delsha Group; Montreal, Quebec
• Outbound sales calls for B2B (business to business) phone directories.
2000–2001 Cote-St.Luc Public Library; Montreal, Quebec
Research Assistant/Shelving and Desk Clerk
• Various research assignments for librarians
• Duties at check-out counter
• Filing director's office and organizing new stock
1998–2000 Emballage Graham du Canada; Montreal, Quebec
Product Inspector and Packer
• Inspecting plastic products, packing items and preparing them for shipment
2009 - Concordia University; Montreal, Quebec
Working towards completion of BA (2012/13)
1998–2000 Concordia University; Montreal, Quebec
English Literature and Philosophy Major
1994–1998 Dawson College; Montreal, Quebec
Creative Arts and Communications D.E.C.
1991–1994 Lester B. Pearson Secondary School; Montreal, Quebec
English and French.
o Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
o Proficient in both PC and Mac OS platforms
o Familiar with use of CMS software
o Basic knowledge of Photoshop
Reading, writing, crafts, trivia, music, film, chess, cycling, animal welfare.
Available upon request.