Christian Hosford Jr.
• Two and a half years of general study at Atlantic Cape Community College with a 3.805 GPA.
• One year at Full Sail University Online for a Music Production Bachelor’s of Science Degree in 2013. GPA: 3.7
• Pay very close attention when observing any new task.
• Strong communication skills.
• Strong writing and editing skills.
• Extremely computer savvy. (Mac and PC)
• Strong work ethic.
• Mechanically inclined and “hands on.”
• Great learner and leader and knows how to be a part of the team.
• Member of the Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society.
• Five Dean’s List certificates.
• Community service. Helping the impaired at a local high school.
• Entrepreneurship. Runs a small landscaping company with self purchased commercial equipment.
1. Blue Diamond Diposal, Woodbine NJ.
Dates worked: 02/28/2011—03/18/2011
Hourly pay: 11.00
Currently employed full-time
2. Kline Construction, Williamstown, NJ.
Dates worked: 06/2009 – 12/2009 -–- 06/2010 – 10/2010
Hourly pay: Start: 11.75 - Finish: 12.73
Reason for leaving: Lay Off
3. Monroe Township Public Works, Williamstown, NJ.
Dates worked: 05/2008 – 09/2008
Hourly pay: Start: 10.58 - Finish: 10.58
Reason for leaving: Summer Help (Temporary)