Skilled Artist with experience of 8 elective courses relating to art. Familiar with all mediums including, Acrylic, watercolor, pastels, oils, markers and clay. Also familiar with programs such as Microsoft word, Flash, Photoshop and Illustrator. Had 3 years in ROTC and is also the Corps Commander of 2012- 2013.
• Excel in traditional art
• Strong verbal communication
• Conflict resolution
• Quick learner
• Computer proficient
• Team Leader
Had a company called Hoshikko Ink where we sold artwork at conventions.
Used Photoshop to edit colors and textures on a picture
Well informed of Illustrator and vector based programs
Creative Problem Solving:
Plans trips and events for ROTC
Creates new ways to motivate and get objectives completed
Supervising a group of over 160 cadets in the AFJROTC program.
Cypress falls High School 2013 – Houston Texas
View samples of my artwork at: http://photobucket.com/starchildrise
• Owned Hoshikko Ink and participated in over 13 Conventions, including some out of state( 2009-2012)
• Illustrated Children's book " What Fantastic Kids Do" By Phyllis Wilson (2010)
• Won 3rd Place in InterFaithDialog Art Competition (2011)
• Art Multimedia 3 Student (2010-2011)
• Advance Placement Drawing student (2010-2011) youngest in the class.
• Advance Placement 3D Student (2011-2012)
• Advance Placement 2D student (2012)
• AP US History (2011-2012)
• Went to Summer Leadership School (2010, 2011, 2012)
• Did a Library art show case for Harmony High School(2010)
• Element Leader (2009)
• Historian Commander (2009-2010)
• Corps Commander (2012-2013)
• Member of Color Guard
• Member of Drill Team