Highly creative and multitalented Graphic Designer with extensive experience in multimedia and print design. Exceptional collaborative and interpersonal skills; dynamic team player with well-developed written and verbal communication abilities. Highly skilled in client and vendor relations and negotiations; talented at building and maintaining, “win-win” partnerships. Accustomed to performing in deadline-driven environments with an emphasis on working within budget requirements. Creative experience in the following:
• Brochures & Newsletters
• Logos & Business Cards
• Posters & Post Cards
Web & Multimedia
• Web Site Design
• Video Editing
• Video Photomontages
• Graphical elements for Videos
CMC Australia, Geelong, Victoria, April 2010 - Present
Graphic Designer & iPhone App developer
CMC Australia provides Graphical and Technical help to the Local Churches. They provide support in areas of podcasting, designing graphical elements, website designing and production of videos.
• Designed graphical elements for CMC websites, ranging from icons to layout designs
• Designed posters, flyers and handouts
• Designed iPhone apps for everyday podcasts and readings
Campus Crusade for Christ, Mulgrave, Victoria, July 2010 - Present
Campus Crusade is a faith-based organization and has many different ministries and the Department of Media and Publications supports these ministries by providing all the media and graphical needs.
• Work on re-designing all the publications according to its needs
• Design CD and DVD covers for the digital publications
• Logo designs for the new ministries
• Design Flyers and Promotional documents for Conferences
• Motion Graphical elements for mini videos and promotional videos
• Videos for Summer Project’s , Conferences and Bible Studies
• Designing Websites and maintaining them
Deakin University, Geelong, Victoria, July 2006 – Dec 2009
Technical Support/Client-Server Applications developer
Deakin University Information Technology Services Division (ITSD) is dedicated to providing a high standard of service to all members of the Deakin University community. The purpose of this Charter is to describe the service experience that can be expected in dealing with the Information Technology Services Division and its staff.
• Providing and supporting a stable Information Technology (IT) environment
• Assisting the University to develop new IT Initiatives, directions and strategies
• Supporting the University to effectively utilize IT Resources for teaching and research purposes
• Troubleshooting any IT problems that arise during university operation, that involves software, hardware and networking issues
• Involved in the design, development and maintenance of all the Client-Server based systems in the organization.
• Dealt with Technical support, server configurations, network administration, software and hardware upgrades along with trouble shooting hardware issues.
• Migrated and configured platforms from Linux to Windows for the proxy server.
• Conceptualized and implemented an interactive user interface using streaming media
applications to view the law conferences and lectures on the web.
• Experience in handling novice PC users, training new employees, and creating computer-based procedures for end users.
• Investigated and documented software faults and resolved technical issues.
• Initiated new projects, presented proposals with software/system specifications and business requirements.
Technical Skills :
Platforms Mac OS 9/10, Windows Vista/XP/Me/2000
Design Applications Adobe Creative Suite (Acrobat, Premier, InDesign, After Effects, DreamWeaver, Photoshop, Illustrator) Final Cut Pro, HTML5, CSS3
Databases SQL, Access
Bachelors of Information Technology (Networking and Security) (2010)
Deakin University, Geelong, Victoria, Australia
Bachelors of Information Technology (Networking) 1Year (2005)
Canterbury University, Christchurch, New Zealand
Cisco Certification CCNA CCNP
Multimedia and Graphics – NIIT
Active member of Student life(2008 – 2010) www.studentlife.org.au
Media Technician at Planetshakers Geelong Church (2010 – Present) www.planetshakers.com/geelong