Justin S. Hill
1700 State St. #150 Nashville, TN 37203
Old Dominion University, Norfolk, VA
Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Studies Aug 2011
Major: Music Business/Production
Relevant Courses: Music Industry, Promotion/Marketing, Entertainment/Music Laws,
Pro Tools, Managerial Accounting, Public Relations, Music Theory, Voice Training and
John Tyler Community College, Richmond, VA
Associate of Applied Sciences in Police Science May 2008
Proverbial, LLC. (Band), Richmond, VA
Tour Manager/Booking Agent (Jan. 2010- Present)
• Promote & prepare demo’s/press kits for the band Proverbial.
• Currently booking travel, shows, and manage social media sites.
Freelance Production Coordinator/Talent Coordinator
TBA Global, (May 2012- Present)
• 2012 Wal-Mart Annual Shareholders Meeting (Arkansas)
• Assisted with show flow, talent, budget, and overall setup of meetings and
concerts throughout the production.
Max Media Productions, Virginia Beach, VA
Intern/Promotions Assistant (Feb. 2011- Sept. 2011)
• Provided assistance to artists’ when in studio or at concerts.
• Prepared promotional packages and learned PR techniques.
• Helped with on-air productions, concerts, and promotional events.
Loveland Distributing, Richmond, VA
Merchandiser/Stocker (Feb. 2004- June 2011)
• Prepared orders and sales for MillerCoors and Red Bull.
Old Dominion University Football Team, 2008-2010
References Available Upon Reques