My name is Connie Hameedi. I am a creative designer and illustrator who is thoroughly versed in all facets of design from the conceptual to the final printed or visual piece. I use Adobe Creative Suite 6 as my primary tools for design and illustration. I also use Quark, Painter, and Microsoft office. I have won awards for illustration and design from Print magazine, the Addys, and the National Federation of Press Women. You can view my work at www.sheefishgraphics.com.
• Art director for various show dailies. Duties include editorial design and illustration for onsite magazines, such as, the Pittsburgh Conference, American Chemical Society, and CPhI Worldwide.
• Designer for IMNG Medical Media. Duties included illustration, photo manipulation, and page layout.
• Art director for Pulse Publishing. Duties included editorial design and layout of a 32-page monthly magazine, The Grapevine and the quarterly design and layout of a 80-120 page magazine, The Frederick Relocation Guide, and The Montgomery Relocation Guide, also a quarterly.
• Senior designer for Network Communications. Duties included design and illustration for numerous brochures, journals, newsletters and logotypes for many healthcare organizations in the DC area.
• Art director for Alaska Business Monthly, a 64–120 page magazine dealing with Alaskan businesses and economic opportunities. Duties included editorial design and illustration including advertisements for the entire publication on a monthly basis.
• Design and development of logotypes and promotional material for concerts and other activities sponsored by the Anchorage Concert Association. Duties included designing of brochures, advertisements and other promotional materials for individual performances or a series of concerts.
• Design and spot illustrations, including those based on geographical mapping for Alaska magazine, a major magazine devoted to Alaskan history, life-styles, outdoor activities, and tourism.
• Design and production of a variety of annual reports, political campaign material, brochures, logos, and business cards for numerous organizations and industries.
BFA Graphics, University of Washington