2305 Driftwood Park Drive
Modesto, CA 95355
My career goal is to obtain a position with a reputable institution, which will provide me with all the tools I need to present and enhance my abilities, skills, and potentials in addition to promoting my growth in all preferable areas.
• I get along easily with others and work well on my own.
• I have the ability to multi task and meet deadlines.
• I work hard on developing within the field I work in as well as any other field that may enhance my knowledge and skills.
• I live everyday as an opportunity to learn and never lie about something I cannot accomplish.
• I enjoy reading different types of books.
• I enjoy writing and learning more about new skills that may enhance my writing abilities.
• I have an eye for editing and proofing any written material.
• I am well organized and have high expectations.
• I have excellent computer skills that include the use of the Internet, Excel sheets, Windows, and Word.
• I have the ability to create interesting and informative Power Point presentations.
• I have enough knowledge in building Web quests and applying them in any educational setting.
• I have mastered two languages, which are Arabic and English. Therefore, I can easily translate from English to Arabic and the other way around.
• I am certified by University of Cambridge to undertake assessment of the IGCSE candidates' coursework in accordance with CIE regulations.
Bankers Life and Casualty, Modesto, California
2009 – 2009
• Organized applications according to qualifications.
• Contacted interested qualified applicants.
• Gave applicants information about the company.
• Set appointments for interviews.
An English Language Teacher/ IGCSE
Amman Baptist School, Amman, Jordan
2002 – 2006
• Taught from sixth to tenth grade including IGCSE classes.
• Conducted presentations for fellow teachers and students.
• Managed a students' club.
• Attended an IGCSE English as a Second Language training in September 24/25, 2004, which the University of Cambridge conducted at The British Council/ Jordan's teaching center.
• Attended the Fourth International TEFL Conference conducted by the language of Institute in Damascus University in Syria from September 1-4, 2004.
• Completed the first training in Optimizing Student Learning in Beirut, Lebanon, which Samford University conducted from June 28 to July 1, 2004.
• Completed a second training in Optimizing Student Learning in Amman, Jordan, which Samford University conducted from May 29 to June 1, 2006.
• Completed a training in School-based Assessment/English as a Second Language in February 2005 and achieved the International General Certificate of Secondary Education. University of Cambridge conducted this training in The British Council in Amman, Jordan.
An English Language Teacher
Amman's Bishop's School, Amman, Jordan
1999 - 2002
• Taught from first to sixth grade.
• Conducted extra curriculum activities.
• Conducted different types of presentations for fellow teachers and students.
• Managed students' clubs.
• Attended The Ninth Conference for teachers in Philadelphia school in Amman Jordan, which the Private Schools' Council conducted in 20/21 April, 2000.
• Attended The Eleventh Conference for teachers in Amman Jordan, which the Private Schools' Council conducted in 25/26 April, 2002, I.
University of Phoenix, Phoenix, Arizona
• Graduated 2011
• Masters of Arts in MAED/CIESL
• Grade Point Average 3.98/4.0
The University of Jordan, Amman, Jordan
• Graduated 1999
• BA in English Literature and its LTD
• Grade Point Average 3.05/4.0
The Ahliyya School for Girls, Amman, Jordan
• Graduated 1995
• High school diploma in the scientific stream
• Grade Point Average 3.59/4.0
Available upon request