With over ten years of experience in product marketing, social media marketing, community management, branding and administration, I hold a proven track record of success in driving revenue and building brand awareness. I am always striving to enrich and positively affect the people around me. Committed to always learning new skill sets, new methods and implementing innovative ideas, my main goal is to build up the whole of the company to which I am employed.
Advanced knowledge of Twitter, WordPress, Blogger, Digg, del.icio.us, StumbleUpon, Google Analytics and FaceBook, TypePad, Klout and multiple CRM products. Proficient with windows and Mac OS, Adobe Suite (including expert level use of Photoshop/Bridge), Microsoft Office Suite (extremely proficient with Excel and Word). Able to prioritize multiple tasks assigned with ease. Calm under pressure and excels with high expectations and fast deadlines. Always a self-starter. 70+ words per minute typing proficiency. Strong organizational, problem solving and analytical skills, detail oriented and the ability to handle multitasking effectively.
• Social Media Marketing
• Project Management
• Event Planning
• Enterprise 2.0 • Crafting marketing content
• Graphic Design
• Semantic Web
• LinkedIn • Market Research
• Artistic/Photographic eye
• Press Releases
• SEO, PayPerClick adept
• Social Media Monitoring
• Customer Experience
SOCIAL MEDIA/ BRANDING/CREATIVE
• Am a social media maven with a account used for marketing and community involvement for the Boulder division of RightNow (@CurrentlyClare). Within the first six months acquired a Klout reach of 510, nearly 600 followers, 800+ tweets, resulted in five new hire acquisitions and increased knowledge of RightNow’s presence within the community in an unmeasurable way.
• Hosted the Boulder Community Manager Meet-up as well as Boulder Startup Week events while employed at Oracle | RightNow.
• Facilitated internal and external facing events including workshops, working sessions, and both analyst and customer facing strategic meetings.
• Was a contributing auther to the Social CX Blog launched by the RightNow Social Strategy team.
• Ensured proper execution of events and developed with innovative marketing opportunities using social media promotion to drive business by reviewing events calendars.
• Produced innovative marketing resources to promote business via standard avenues, but also created distinctive marketing that helped drive business via word of mouth and referrals.
• Being an early adopter to Social Media and blogging allowed me to create an entire brand (Clare Hegg Photography) from the ground up using social media marketing only (no outside promotion was used from day one) with profits exceeding $180,000 for a single person company.
• Created websites using Flash, HTML, and Dreamweaver, oversaw the upkeep of social networking sites, blogs, and advertising (print and online).
• Edited and enhanced photographs using the Adobe Creative Suite (extremely fluent in Photoshop, Bridge and Illustrator).
• Acted as a lead on the Product Marketing Release team for the company wide quarterly release; this included project managing across technical and marketing teams and with third party vendors, crafting technical content into marketing language, creating customer facing documentation for use by our sales team and moderating the Q&A section of the webcast.
• Author professional correspondence to customers and vendors.
• Developed and executed cross-departmental innovative go-to-market strategies for product release cycles.
• Consulted with the Customer Relations Management product marketing team on creating a go-to-market integration deck to be utilized by the global sales teams.
• Intensive knowledge of CRM and salesforce automation software.
• Coordinated industry leading workshops that bring in strategic clients for a deep dive into the heart of business impact of creating a great customer experience throughout the entire customer lifecycle using journey mapping, Design Thinking and brand vision models.
• Independently created a brand as one of Minneapolis’ premier luxury photographers.
• Exceeded sales goals by 24% by creating a true, specialized customer experience for every client.
• Increased business volume by 65% over the first nine months to create the number one selling sales group in the district and increase headcount, by the end of my two years at Lancôme, my counter was 57% above goal and 185% of the previous year.
• Recruited, trained, and developed new associates on company policies and procedures, product knowledge, and on personal and department productivity goals.
• Built and maintained strong vendor relationships to maximize business results.
• Communicated daily, monthly, and individual sales goals to the Account Executive.
• Generated effective bookings, coaching techniques, and monitored the results.
OFFICE COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT
• Was a key player in design, arrangement, planning, agile workspace design and team placement planning of new Boulder RightNow office.
• Acted at the culture czar to create real life interactions cross departamentally within a 40 person office environment.
• Prepared responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
• Managed relations with third party vendors and cross departmental executives.
TRENDIUM – Boulder, CO
Senior Project Manager, June 2012 to August 2012
ORACLE | RIGHTNOW. – Boulder, CO
Office Community Manager, March 2011 to May 2012
CLARINS/LANCOME – Denver, CO
Business Manager, August 2008 – December 2010
CLARE HEGG PHOTOGRAPHY – Minneapolis, MN
Owner, August 2004 – March 2010
RE/MAX – Minneapolis, MN
Marketing/Office Mananger, September 2001 – August 2004