My goal is to work as a Website Designer/Programmer in a freelance, commission sales environment and become successful in providing and filling needs of consumers while comprehending problems and introducing solutions.
Sept. 2010 – Present University of Wisconsin La Crosse La Crosse, WI Business Management Major GPA: 3.7
• On-line sales, Programming, Accounting, Business Management
Sept. 2009 – May 2010 University of Wisconsin Marathon County Wausau, WI Business Management Major GPA: 3.5
• Web Design, Business Management; are key elements to any company success.
Aug 2010 – Present Slumberland Furniture Onalaska, WI
• Top salesperson in written-sales first month on sales floor,
• Furniture industry training, instant customer rapport and long-term business relationship building attitude, product value and ticket building, computer data entry, credit applications, phone sales and service, aggressive commission experience
May 2006 - Present ThoughtStim La Crosse, WI
• Years of web programming and design experience, 100% customer satisfaction rate, custom built designs for companies looking to stand out, direct and indirect sales, writing and editing, advertisement, and commercial development